Reviews for Unwilling Suspension of Belief
Guest chapter 7 . 6/6/2014
… to be continued.
The only question is: "When?"
jfg207 chapter 6 . 5/7/2009
I love this story! It has intrigue that puts on spin of Jonas and he son that no one has thought off until now.

Please continue...
ion bond chapter 3 . 8/24/2008
"After a few minutes research on Logan’s computer Max decided to defend Logan’s reputation by reading one of his books for a couple of hours."

Funniest line ever! This story is a great blend of angst, sex and action. I liked the difference between what Max smelled like in Logan's dream and what she smelled like in real life.
Aurora2424 chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
It would be so wonderful if you could continue with this story. There are so few good ML stories being written, so maybe you'll consider taking pity on those of us who still want to read them and come back to the fandom. Watching a few episodes of Dvd might stimulate the creative juices :-)
jfg207 chapter 7 . 2/20/2007
Man, you left me hanging on the edge of my seat... Is there other chapters or what a sequel?

JG
meritaten chapter 7 . 2/11/2007
Wonderful story! Any chance you could be convinced to continue it? Please?
lkaplon chapter 7 . 12/22/2006
What a rollercoster ride! Can't wait for the next part!

Please update soon! :)
Opusscurum chapter 7 . 11/14/2006
Even though i don't know if you're going to go on with this story: i love it! cool mixture of action and fluff and also a little angsty - i like that :) so it would be very nice to get an update some time. anyway, keep up the good work!
charmingmistake chapter 7 . 7/26/2006
a VERY GOOD story... please update soon...with a cherry on top?
bitter chapter 7 . 6/7/2006
Great story. Please update soon.
shywr1ter chapter 3 . 5/25/2006
(Geez, how far behind *am* I?) Sorry it's been forever...

Handy Max just *happened* to be around for Logan's bad dream! If I were Max, I'd take a lesson and start showing up more often, just in case! I love the fact that as soon as she heard him call out her name she was at his side...

Great humor in the analysis each of them went thru as they were in their feverish cluth in Logan's bed-especially Max, ticking off various "symptoms" then following each by thinking she "still was not miserable." Nice, analytical assessment of the objective, soldier...

Nice cliffy ending; the advantage of being so delayed is that OI can go right on the the next bit! :} Thanks for the bit of steamy groping...
annie200 chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
Poor logan.

Clemente, nice touch. This is really a good S1 read. Thanks.
lilmouse chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
Another wonderful chapter!

Thank you for posting so quickly. :)

The tension when the tape is being played is palpable and the descriptions convey perfectly the whirl of emotions everyone is experienceing. Poor Bennett, too. What a mess. Nice to see Clemente and Marianne in the mix. Glad to see that, like Matt, Clemente isn't completely dense and more than capable of making his own connections.

Max's misery and Logan's emotional shutdown make me feel terrible for them. I hope they have a chance to talk soon. They need to clear up a few points between one another as well as help deal with their hurt.

And then there's that heat/attraction thing... ;)

And to think they were planning to start a new life together under assumed names mere hours before...

Looking forward to more soon.

Cheers!

Mouse :)
Mari83 chapter 7 . 5/14/2006
Great chapter!

Interesting twist to bring in Clemente and the threat to EO just when I thought Logan was safe. Really a story full of surprises. (And like I said, the way he can combine facts is highly creepy!)

Typical reactions with Bennett’s naive open shock and Logan stoicism. Also somehow very much like Logan to be hurt by the others trying not to hurt him.

Liked Max blending in the police station (and loved the “girl friend” line;-)

Also nice to see your version of Marianne from “Music the Musics” again. Her being a police officers makes thing even more interesting. (Hm, wasn’t there something about bringing down EO in that story…?)

The conversation between Max and Bling was a nice touch, especially her confession of doing anything for Logan. (Too bad he hasn’t the enhanced hearing)

“Most crimes that were ever solved these days were solved within 24 hours. He only had a few detectives that actually could crack an older case and Matt Sung was one of them.” Nice little detail.

With Jonas and Adam likely to be arrested Cale Industries may get into a similar situation than after “Camera”? ?

Those two sentences made me laugh: “Now, can I not like your family?” Marianne asked.” “Go to jail, go directly to jail, do not collect squat!” Sung muttered angrily.”

“Logan does deserve what he is getting now. He’s a Cale.” Logan foolishly felt a glimmer of hope, for a second. It only made the next blow more crushing.” One of my favourite sentences.
Mari83 chapter 6 . 5/10/2006
Still very cool plot and I enjoyed seeing the informant net work!

Logan probably will be amazed at how much Max has accomplished while he slept. Like the thought of Bling and Max keeping the bad news away from him.

Now wonder not even Bling and Max know anything about Logan’s family with relatives like them.

“I and ... everyone owes Logan too much.” Made me laugh. As if Matt hadn’t caught the attraction between them by now …

“David MacCullum” Took me some seconds, but then I remembered why the name sounds familiar. Very fitting, somehow for your original character.

Interesting to let us see Jonas and Adam through the perspective of the security cameras.

Would be intersting to get to know John too, i. e. why he was sorted out for murder by his brother.

Regarding Adam… intelligence seems to be passed on very irregularly in the Cale family…

Sounds like Logan, trusting Jonas with his money.

Kyle’s thoughts on Logan were a nice detail as was Max inexperience in expressing gratitude.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »