Reviews for One Frayed Hat
Guest chapter 10 . 11/1/2014
You have no idea how much I freaking love this story, don't appreciate the cursing but still love it! You've done an excellent job!
Military-SweetHeart chapter 17 . 12/22/2013
You, my dear, are an artist. You create simply beautiful images with words, and have spun a wonderful web. Your take on Englehorn's character was refreshing, and the way you gave him a past was truly amazing. Jo is, by far, the greatest lunatic I've ever heard of. I really do hope that this isn't the last chapter, and that you haven't abandoned this story. You had my attention since the first sentence.

I thank you graciously for writing this story, because it has been a true pleasure reading it.
phangirl chapter 17 . 2/23/2012
I am so happy to this update! I love it! Please update again soon! _
ograndebatata chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
Well, I know I'm not exactly an old reader, and that I never reviewed this story as far as I remember... but I hope my review is enough to make you at least somewhat happy.

Although it seems Thomas and Jo aren't exactly happy at the moment... but considering what they've been going through, it doesn't amaze me all that much.

However, I surely am happy to see that this story has made somewhat of a comeback, and with a very good chapter! So, thank you very much for it. I look forward to reading the next one when it comes.
Padme4000 chapter 17 . 2/21/2012
nice to see this back and it was a good chapter too
Leerun chapter 16 . 1/15/2012
I really like your story and if your ever update I’ll be sure to take the time to give it a proper review. Thanks!
R i v e r B l e u chapter 16 . 1/20/2011
ZOMG! This story is awesome! PLEASE update it soon! ! Cliff-hangers are evil and need to be eaten by bunnies X3
JainaZekk621 chapter 16 . 6/23/2010
I love this story, I hope you continue soon even though you last updated in 08. . You did a great job writing, Jo is a funny character. I look forward to your next chapter if there is one. D
LycaWolfe chapter 16 . 11/25/2009
AWESOME! Story! I laughed so hard i had tears running down my cheeks! Keep it up (Holds thumbs up smiling)
Captain Alice Hook chapter 16 . 7/30/2009
love it so far! hope to see it updated soon!

~Black Wolf-Dog~
youronlydoll chapter 16 . 6/29/2009
omg, i love love LOVE your story! please update it soon, it would be such a shame to leave it unfinished. on your profile page you said chapter 17 is on its way but that was 3 months ago and its still not here:( I've had a pretty good fix of it having just read it all in two days but im gonna need more very soon...

AdaYuki chapter 16 . 12/29/2008
Wow! great chapter! Please update again soon!
wildpiratecelt chapter 16 . 12/28/2008
yay,I am so glad you updated.

This chapter was lovely! I wish I could see Englehorn speaking the natives language;)

p.s. Have you seen Wanted yet?
marinawings chapter 16 . 12/28/2008
great update! your characters are so realistic and likable. and the romance between a certain pair of them in this chapter was very sweet. i love the way jo launched herself at englehorn. so jo. and now i'm worried for poor jimmy! keep up the excellent work!
Watson-A-Name92 chapter 16 . 12/28/2008