Reviews for At All Costs
DestinyZX chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Wow. This truly is a great read. I really had no idea X went through that hell. My god. I feel bad for RS-X. You really captured the feel of the future Cartoon universe very well. AT least now we know why X is what he is.
Crystalstorm chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
This was a very well written fic. I always did think there had to be a reason X was so diffrent in the cartoon. This is as good a reason as any for him to act in such a way. I enjoyed reading this. Ja.
PRIVATE chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
First question: Is it okay if I imagined everybody Mega-Cartoon-style? Honestly, I did...

Awesome story. Nuff' said. I'm adding this to my favorite's list! I'm so glad that somebody wrote something for the Megaman cartoons. They may have been cheezy but I still loved them.

10 out of 10! Yao!
MungoJerry chapter 1 . 5/9/2007
Fabu! Nicely written and thought out. I liked the situation you put X in, that's DIFFERENT. Bravo! I'd be interested in reading more of your stuff.
Lulu chapter 1 . 3/5/2007
I've never seen Zero in the old Megaman show in the episode "Mega X" but, it's still a good story.
Zaran chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
So I said I'd give you a review, and here it is.

I think it might be that I don't really think that much into the Mega cartoons, but once again you've thought of something I never would've looked at. It's a neat concept, your reason for X's OMG-so-hard-core attitude, and it sounds just like him in the series too. The only thing - and this isn't your fault by a long shot - is that I couldn't read it without playing the story out in my head as though it was in the Rockman X series.

Cookies for you. *gives*
mia chapter 1 . 5/20/2006
Good story, yay!
Moreta Lynx chapter 1 . 5/15/2006
Holy CRAP!

that was NOT expected! At the line "There was a gun in his hand, very likely the same weapon that had blasted the hole in the back of X's head" I had to pause my music and re-evaluate the previous lines.

there had DEFINITLY better be a next chapter. I hope theis isn't a 'One Shot'...no pun intended...
Jetfire chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
Brilliant! You captured X's personality and the realisim of riots perfectly! Godspeed Lad!
moonymonster chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Dude. Scary. Damn you and your suspense. The characterzation, the plot, the ending...damn. Just...damn. This was freaking awesome! You're just not allowed to be this good! XD;

No, seriously, that was great. *dies*
moonymonster chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
Dude. Scary. Damn you and your suspense
Bob-Charley chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Excellent, really superb work. Keep it up
Rogue Hunter chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Nicely written, well thought out, good job with the personalities and dialogues of the characters . .. Great job!

A short story, but it explains the attitudes of X in the "Mega X" episode (one of the better episodes really).

Good job!