Reviews for In the Beginning
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 9 . 11/15/2015
I keep waiting and wanting more of this...
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
I know this is an older story, but I only recently crawled into this section of fanfic. I LOVE this, especially the last three lines of 8. I really wish there was more. Love to see your take on Duke and Flint's first meeting!
BronwynCeltia chapter 8 . 10/16/2014
I realise this is an old story, but I've only recently crawled to this section of fanfic. I LOVE this, especially the last three line of chapter 8. Is there any more?
T chapter 9 . 1/23/2009
Can't wait till they all get to design their uniforms. What will Duke think of Scarlett in hers? 8o)
Aurora Mikayla chapter 9 . 10/11/2006
Okay, this is the 5th time, I think, that I"ve read this story and it doesn't seem to be getting any longer...are you ever going to update it? or is it done here? cause if it is, I may have to rant at you about that. It's great, I love it and want to read more. Which reminds me, update your other stories too! You're one of the best GI Joe writers out there, especially since I am a die-hard Scarlett/Duke fan. So consider this me begging for an update, on anything!
amarie5 chapter 9 . 9/1/2003
I just LOVE your stories,

All of them

Please keep riting
The 2004 Colton Awards chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Congratulations! You have been nominated for the Best Pre Joe Colton Award.

Best wishes,

The Staff of the Coltons
Colton Awards 2002 chapter 1 . 10/13/2002
Congratulations, you've been nominated in the Colton catagory of the First Annual Colton Awards for GI Joe Fanfiction.

Voting is underway until November 10th so please stop in and cast your votes today at:

group/The_2002_Colton_Awards/
R chapter 9 . 8/25/2002
Love this story, hope you continue soon...
Scarlett Hauser chapter 7 . 8/10/2002
Lovin' this story! Can't wait to see how this turns out! Great job!
AuroraMikayla chapter 9 . 6/9/2002
This is excellent! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Vespera1 chapter 1 . 4/20/2002
hello, I just finished reading the story, then immediately doing a search looking for every other story you wrote. You have a fantastic grasp of character interplay, and have written something here that is engaging, witty, and generally one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Please! Keep up the great work and don't keep us hanging!
J chapter 9 . 4/17/2002
Good story keep it coming!
NikiJ chapter 9 . 4/6/2002
Okay I just cannot WAIT to read more of this...I just about died laughing in plaaces-good lord, Wild Bill singing Marty Robins...I can just SOOOOO see that! LOL. Please more soon!
Minde chapter 9 . 4/2/2002
Yippeeeee! Finally more to this story, I hope you keep them coming, Diana.