Reviews for Ordinary
Midori Konbu chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
kawai.. your one-shots are awesome! _
triniti71 chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
dude i love bubble tea. this was a very cool fic.
Lazuli Silverwing chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
I've always believed that Aoshi has humor, spontaneity and romance in him, and I adored this story for showcasing an Aoshi that had those characteristics, but is still the stuffy ice man we all know and love. This story had a refreshing mood, plot and setting, was easy to read, and an ending that was memorable and dramatic in its brevity. Good job! Hope to read more from you!
lunartick chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Ha ha! Do you know I actually blushed at the end of the fic when he kissed her? That was so... cute! I swear I saw pink bubbles floating around my com while I read that!
No One chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Now that was delightful. I am very pleased that I decided to give it a try. I was thinking the bubble tea was unlikely in such an era. It is good to know I am correct. Anyway, I loved the ending.
White Rabbit Tale chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Cute! But now I want boba. Must go to Upperhouse, quick! I've never thought of Aoshi as ordinary, but Misao's got a point there...very fantastical ending.
orangebaby chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
nicely done! loved it to death...hmm...lots of waff...love it love it! n_
Blackartemis chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
hehehe! that was funny! i love it! although i don't really know what bubble tea is..but...oh well!anyways, great job, as always!
mandella-sama chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I have never heard of bubble tea!

-Mandella-sama
janey-in-a-bottle chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I've always known that Misao is a very sneaky person! _

She might be the only one able to really manipulate him.

But I bet, she didn't expect THAT reaction.

I absolutely liked this story and hoe the dialogue led to the inevitable. Great job!
Zackire chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
cute.. however my favourite bubble tea will always be chocolate oreo crush ice blend.. yum..
Rose Kitsune.EXE chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
KAWAII! SQUE! *hugs them* So cute and fluffy! - I loved it, the last line was a real clincher! XD
Ayetah chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Aww i think it is such a cute fic...i luv Misao's bubbly (hehehe) personality. I luv the dialogue. It's really cute! Kawaii
Natarie chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Aw, so cute! Perfect WAFFy fluff fic for a rainy day.
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 4/18/2006