Reviews for A Nobody's Heart
strabimonx chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
Nice
Guest chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
aww ending was so sweet i always love namine & roxas couple _
nupinoop296 chapter 9 . 10/19/2007
Uh...did I review this before? Well, anyway, I liked it!
KeytoDestiny chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
It's really good! Great job!
Isumo 1489 chapter 9 . 1/27/2007
this was a most beautiful fanfiction, and for the life of me I can't stop crying.

Oh well, still gotta say that this was indeed something I'll have on my favorites to read just for the heck of it.

Thanks for writing it!

Later Days!

Isumo1489
onlyIcanRULEtheWORLDlikeIdo chapter 9 . 12/31/2006
THIS IS A PRETTY GOOD STORY...

IT TELLS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE HE WENT TO TWILIGHT TOWN...

AND IT SHOWS THAT EVEN THOUGH ROXAS AND NAMINE ARE... I MEAN WERE... NOBODIES THEY COULD STILL LOVE... I LOVE WHEN ROXUS GOT DRUNK AND STARTED SINGIN RAINDROPS ARE FALLIN ON MY HEAD.
i like vader lots chapter 9 . 12/25/2006
*thumbs up* it was pretty god. I just read the entire thing.
Quandosonosolo chapter 9 . 8/20/2006
I liked it! it was what happened in the game, but with the thoughts of Roxas. I have a quesion. Do you know what Roxas's means when he says that whole thing about "I see myself the way you remember me. And you see yourself the way I remember you." I've always been confused on that. and how come Roxas and Namine want to be together if they kinda just meet? sorry i'm sorta slow, lol. thanks! and great job!
Russa chapter 9 . 7/24/2006
Hi! Wow, this was such a good story. And a nice happy ending. It's nice how it all worked out and how Namine and Roxas can be together now. In a different way, but still together. In Kingdom Hearts II, when Roxas and Sora join again is kind of funny, because Sora seems to check himself and Riku says, "Don't worry. You're all still yourselves." Again, nicely written. Well, good luck with your other stories and I'll catch ya later. Ciao! _
amaya-wishes chapter 9 . 7/24/2006
WOW ty u changed ur name again ur like me cant make up our little demented minds well see u tuesday and ill prolly talk to u l8r and i loved this story BRAVO BRAVO ENOCORE ENCORE(SP) well JA love ya lots liz
a wandering nobody chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
kairi's eyes are indigo-purple.

not just blue.

just so you know.
Roxas4ever chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
I really liked this chapter! Axel and Riku, both looking out for their best friends...it's really well written!
EstrellaCorazon chapter 8 . 7/13/2006
going great...keep it up!
poweroverbirds chapter 7 . 7/5/2006
Ohh, I want more please.

I said please.

It's oaky if its short, its still really good _
radishplant chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
i was thinking you were going to explain the rest of the game from then on, but whew! you weren't! anyways, can't wait to read more!