Reviews for The Only Explanation
whitequeen73 chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
"With a couple of vowels in there, it might almost be his name. Except, he thinks, that she never calls him by his given name. But who knows what she might call him in her dreams. It could be anything from arrogant bastard to Dr. Greg House – God of Sex. Or is that his dreams?" - I practically laughed to tears at this :D

Sleepy Cam is adorable! Thank you and congrats!
Susanjayne chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Well done!
Gothic Butterfly chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
He'll never figure her out! That's why he'll be with her! MWAHAHAHAHA
Rosmerta chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Nicely done! I always think a House story is especially hard to write - the characters are so complex. This is a great sequel to a favorite episode of mine. (I loved that red dress. I so wish I could WEAR that red dress.)
xyber116 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Great fic. I was bored and reading the older ones.
AutumnSoleil chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I loved your story it was really good and the ending was especially well put!
Rock California chapter 1 . 5/19/2006
That was very good. I loved it! I still cant believe House turned her down. And I cant believe he thinks she thinks he's a charity case! But hey this was awesome.
McFadden chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
I must admit that I'm new to tbe joys of House Fanfic, but I do love yours. This was such a sweet little extention to that episode. Also, I like your characterization of House very much. Please keep writing these...

Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Yay! Another story from you and a House fic no less! You're truly wonderful.

Hope you don't mind yet another really long review. :)

...arrogant bastard to Dr. Greg House – God of Sex (Ha ha, so much fun. You're so creative!)

The longer he’s nicer to her, the longer he gets to see her in it. (He's so deliciously shwred.)

Some men become doctors to help people and some become doctors to get laid.”

“And which are you?” (wonderful statement and conversion, you are really remarkable)

He purposefully drives a little faster so that she’ll cling to him tighter, and he likes to hear her squeal as they take a tight corner.

(ahh...genius, House. Genuis...and a daredevil. ;) Needless to say, you're characterization is flawless, and for your first House fic too! Well done!)

st because he has imagined kissing Cameron doesn’t mean he’s ready for the reality of it. (ah...I LOVE this sentence!)

It looks even better slightly rumpled because now he can clearly imagine what it would like balled up on his floor next to his bed.(such amazing imagery)

Smiling perversely, he asks if he’s woken him(aha haha. Gotta love that House and his obnoxiousness)

He almost doesn’t catch it over the scrape of her spoon on the ceramic mug as she stirs in the sugar, but the words, though they are as soft as a whisper, hit him with the weight of a brick. (not only do you have amazing imagery, you have great descriptions too. No one else I know pays so much attention to descriptions, feelings, noises, the way people look...)

Ah...wonderfully poignant last line. Really and truly powerful and just right. And you're the only auther that makes me 'ahh' all the time. :)

M...this was a delicious and decadent luxury. Thank you so very much!
Darcy chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Very sweet story.
nicola chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
more more its about time that house wakes up and sees allison.
Hisoka B chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Hey, i like this. Well done. D

No errors as far as i can see.

Look forward to reading more from you.
Lauren chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Loving it! please write more.
PlayKate chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
Very nice.
Teenwitch chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
*Really* excellent post-ep. I especially adore the last line. You have their attraction written so well, I really enjoyed this.