Reviews for Mamodo's and Mew's
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
Great story. Please continue writing.
Littlemarie4 chapter 3 . 5/19/2012
This is so awesome! love the story and I'd love to hear the pineapple joke lol
55643 chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
Please update soon.
stardreamer87 chapter 4 . 11/19/2007
Zatch Bell and ToykoMewMew two of my favoirt shows togther,Horray!

Go to youtube if you wanna watch MewMewPower,no offense but I like it better
Sk8er7 chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
There should be more reviews. D: j/k, i hope more people decide to read this in the future.
oOo-Kaede Higuchi-oOo chapter 4 . 5/3/2007
This is such the COOLEST STORY EVAH! Please, PLEASE, I beg of you, UPDATE SOON!
Megumi's1Sakura chapter 4 . 2/26/2007
Hey, I love your story. Keep working on it. btw, I agree with you about the names
Ravena Felidae chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
*Bashes head onto floor*
Jeikobu Mayakashi chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
UPDATE

UPDATE

UPDATE!

I just started this story and I think it's prety good, (read above over again) and update soon please!
I haven't joined. yet chapter 3 . 7/20/2006
Owowowowwowowow... I'm sorry, but being isolated from anywhere, all I have is Austar (Australian Sattelite with Cartoonnetwork and the like), and I know Mew Mew Power, and Tokyo Mew Mew makes no sense.

Maybe write a second fic with English names for both shows?

Damn 4Kids...
Marinara chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
hey zekan? BOO YOU!

sk8er7, rocking story you have going on here. it's so awesome that megumi is going to kiyo's school now. i'm stuck on the english episode 57 of ZB and really want to see 58 because it has megumi in it. if you haven't noticed, she's my favourite character...
Marinara chapter 2 . 7/7/2006
kid, your chapters are fine. It's your writing and grammar that usually counts. And the storyline. I like them all. So good job. WHY THE HECK DID YOU UPDATE WHILE I WAS AWAY? now i have to go and read all your great chapters... ;D
The white dragon rider chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
Interesting! I like! I hope to see more. I'd love to see some more mammdos (God I hope I spelled that right) in perticular I hopeing that maybe Shion (The girl with the cat from the filler episodes) might so up since I'm a huge fan of hers. Well I can dream and hope. But definatly a good story, I loved the way Suzy reacted to Megumi with Kiyo. She always turns demoness when another girl comes near Kiyo LOL!. Keep writeing!
Sk8er7 chapter 3 . 7/2/2006
a pretty short chapter, actually not compared to my other stories, but i really liked it! this should be something all you lovely reviewers should be telling me. ;)
brave kid chapter 3 . 7/1/2006
cool story so far, please keep it up ok?