Reviews for Awake in a Dream
CrystalBud chapter 34 . 4/5/2013
loved it :)
boogies chapter 34 . 12/3/2008
Thanks alot! Coz of you, I cried my eyes out. I love the way that you wrote love...makes me feel that I wished someone would go to the ends of the earth just to be there for me but love me for who I am... GR8 JOB!

Can't wait for the sequel!
Courtney chapter 27 . 10/8/2008
I love your story :)

My favorite quotes were

"Prepare for the ulitmit downside for saving the world" -Cronus,

and.

“I feel like I’m looking into a pool of water. I can barely see my own face and I think I can see hers. But when I turn around no one is there… and I’m all alone. But more importantly she is alone and she… doesn’t even have herself. I did that to her Atlanta… and I loved her.” –Jay This one is actually on my favorite quotes on facebook :)

Awesome job! Your a really good writer :)
rubies'n'diamonds chapter 11 . 8/5/2008
.It.

Seriously, your definitely one of my favourite authors on fanfiction :) Reading your stuff has inspired me (dazzeling diamond, of the rubies'n'diamonds duo) to write the second chapter of our story :)

The whole opening was brilliant, the descriptions of the sun and wings, and the sky was just captivating. I really liked the line:

"Black eyes pierce a barren island in the midst of a sparkle and ripple of dark sea."

Anywho, Everyone was so in character. Especially poor Jay, who must be really goin' through it, I mean, this is the love of his life that's in danger! I have to say though, I loved thebit where Archie had an illusion *tee hee*. For a split second I thought it was real, and re-read that paragraph to make sure I didn't miss something! Great work! Lol, Neil was hilarious too...I can just hear his girly voice in my head, that permanently whiny tone he uses...great work there. I loved how Odie was playing a video game even in this heat, lol, so Odie!

Anyway, that was nailbiting! Ooh, I can't wait to see what happens!
dazzeling diamond chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
Hi there! You're welcome for all the reviews:D it was a pleasure to read your work!

I would have finished this story sooner, believe me...but I'm in my final year of school and GAH, I'm so busy its ridiculous.

I remembered your work from "The Cold Side of the Heart", which I loved, and kinda stopped reading(sorry, I was UBER busy...I even stopped writing fanfics!). I'm starting to get back into it, and have started writing a joint CoTT fic (It's under my joint account: rubies'n'diamonds) called "Defying Destiny" (hint hint...:). All of that made me remember how good your work is, so naturally I had to check it out again.

I loved this chpa...I love Jay and Theresa, they really are made for each other. I'm really warming up to Archie and Atlanat so I look forward to that as well :). What I love msot is the plotline (Which I was understanding, you needn't have explained it at the start, but I get it, others may not have. I'm like that too, I do enjoy complex plots (often multiple side plots included)...my writing is full of those). The title of the story makes sense now, too.

Anywho, I promise to keep reading, you may not hear from me for awhile thanks to SCHOOL *spits* (I'm supposed to be doing my maths assignment right now, actually) but I will definitely keep coming back to the story until i'm done!
dazzeling diamond chapter 8 . 7/26/2008
Aw...stupid Archie, lol. They do make a fun couple.

I just watched "Applet of DiscorD", the are SO funny in that. Again, I adore your story!
dazzeling diamond chapter 7 . 7/25/2008

She's not dead. Of course not. I knew that...

"The glistening sweat trickling down the partier’s faces remained in place, the figures having the appearance of perfectly crafted wax figurines. The air had no new smell to fill your nostrils yet every motion smelt fresh with intoxicating beauty"
dazzeling diamond chapter 4 . 7/25/2008
OMG. CAUGHT? Crap, you do make an incredible cliffe!

There were many things I liked about this chap, this being the first one:

‘And this is for always having to be the hero!’ Theresa thoughts jabbed along with her fist while she began an endless rampage of pulverizing the poor punching bag. She was taking the anger from last night out on the now shriveled punching bag, each thought powered by each and every one of Jay’s flaws.

I love it. Brilliant opening. Not just because I am a J/T shipper, but because you writing is so good. You do something that I always try to to do, and all good authors STRESS to do...you SHOW, you don't TELL. You could have easily started off with some statement about Theresa's anger etc, then shown her with the punching bag. Bu the way you started it and phrased, SHOWED her anger instead of telling everyone outright, it let people imagine they were there, actually witnessing it. I love it. I hope my spiel about "show" not "tell" makes sense? It does confuse some people.

I also loved the comparing of Theresa and the punching bag, that was a powerful metaphor for her feelings. Well done with that. Then of course, being the hopeless romantic I am, I loved her thoughts about Jay...aw, they so cute.

Lol "Reach into my back pocket", I could just See Archie, both excited and freaked out, lol. Loved the chap. Love this story.
dazzeling diamond chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
Lol. I love the ending. Brilliant.

I know you said this was your first fanfic, but it's awesome! GAH, I love your writing. Also, if you could recommend more god COTT authors to me, that would be great.

My fave line: 'She felt her now frail form begin to rise as two strong arms brought her to her knees'

Beautiful description...and it sutis me just fine cause I'm a Theresa/Jay shipper :D. Honestly, your descriptions are beautiful...I loved the lil description of Neil screaming, lol, that is just so him, but I love him for it!

ANWYHO...I ove your story thus far, and normally uber long stories put me off (when they've been completed and I'm just starting. Of course, I shouldn't talk...my last complete story was 40 chaps long!) but yours is just drawing me in, more and more...must keep reading!
dazzeling diamond chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Ooh. What a opening. I love your writing style...it's so fluid and descriptive at the same time. It really gives a sense of being in that "palce" at that "time".

I'm reading all these COTT stories at the moment, cause I plan on writing one with a friend of mine, but I have to say, yoru stuff by far is my favourite!

Also, I do intend to catch up with "The Cold Side of the Heart", I do, but as it is I've only just gotten back into reading fanfics (I'm in my senior year and have just a bout zilch time!). In any case, I WILL get back to that. In the mean time...I'm just going to keep reading this!
Acting-Singing-Bella chapter 34 . 1/3/2008
i honestly can't live without this story )
Melface chapter 34 . 4/1/2007
Oh gosh, that is amazing! Seriously, even though this is a fairly old fanfic, I found, read, and loved it! What's with the "End of Part 1?" Does this mean you're continuing? I hope so!

Anyway, awesome fanfic!
iheartyou07 chapter 34 . 12/10/2006
Well get ready for a big review, lol.

This was the FIRST COTT story I read. I was browsing over the summer, and came over Fanfiction, and yours just caught my eye immediately. It was amazing. You have just the right amount of love and fluffy stuff (but I wouldn't mind having more JT, hehe), the right amount of suspense, everything. You knew exactly where and how to end a chapter, leaving us wanting more as soon as possible. I never got tired of this story, and it's not like when some authors don't update for a while, and when they do, you have to recap over the last chapter to understand the new one. I always remembered what happened here, and I loved it. You've got such a freaking amazing talent for writing and your chapters are always so.. deep, lol. You use just the right wording, and I love how you get all their emotions just right. I'm now extremely excited at the fact that Theresa is back, and I know that it's not going to be smooth sailing from there; you've always got a twist planned out. It keeps things fresh and exciting, and not the usual or predictable outcome of everything. I never expected Theresa to die- again, and I also never expected you'd bring her back. You're playing tricks on my mind, lol. You really set the mood in the chapters, and whatever they were feeling in the chapter was usually how I felt right then. You were so descriptive that you could really imagine the setting, or the mood of it. That's awesome! Khalil was a really thought out character, and I loved how you described him, and his situation. He wanted to feel important, meaningful, and he did, in the end. I can't wait to see what's going on with Archie, and what his outcome will be. Will he come back? If not, where is he going? And why, really? Lol, arg, I'm aksing too many questions, and now I can't wait anymore:D This whole time you've had me on the edge of my seat, shushing anyone around me who decided to talk while I was reading a new chapter. I love how you started this one day when you were sick, and now it's turned out into something big. In the end, it was all amazing, and you know I can't wait for the sequel. I'm sad it's done, but like you said, it never really ends... lol, but in this case it will, eventually. And hopefully that's a long time from now:D Well, LOVED IT!

infinity x's and o's, -anolez.
Aik Sachcha Ruh- moved chapter 34 . 12/7/2006
Hey!

I'm really don't know what to say. That was just so... wow. No, it was better than wow. It was amazing and touching and so beautifully written. I can't believe that it's over. IT makes me so sad. But I wonm't be sad because there was a happy ending; Yay! you brought back Theresa! Hooray! And go Jay! He finally told her. Now if only Archie would come to his senses and tell . And I'm also excited because you will be writing a sequel. I can't wait for it! There's also you other amazing stories that I look forward to. D You're right, that is definitely not what I was expecting for an ending... it was way better. I seriously thought that you were going to leave us hanging wondering if Theresa would be brought back and if Archie would return. Speaking of Archie where'd he get to? Ah well, he'll turn up eventually... hopefully. Well you've done an astonishing job writing this story and you should definitely go out and celebrate! I know that I can't wait to read more of your stories as they always brighten my day... even if they are sad. D Keep up the job that you know you do so well. I can't wait to read more of your stuff. Oh and hurry up with that sequel would ya! lol. Ttyl.

~Tory D
FireflySong chapter 34 . 12/6/2006
YAY! Theresa got back together with Jay! this is a happy ending. Oh! I can't wait for the sequel! Thanx for mentioning me! you make me pleased as punch!