Reviews for Rescue Me
HoosierCullen chapter 2 . 2/26/2013
Okay this is not fair you begin another great fic a sequel to one I thought was one of the best I have ever read on this site and you abandon it. Please tell me it can be salvaged and go on. I really think you have a talent for writing HONKS and hope you pick this back up, I am really wanting to see where this can actually go and you seemed soo enthusiastic about writing it to begin with. I hope you pick it up again.
jesi ki kage chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
amazing stories should be continued and i haven't read a story this good in a while! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UP DATE THIS AMAZING STORY! if something has happened that is preventing you from working on this story i beg you to please put it up for adoption so others may at least attempt to complete it. again this is a great story that i would love to see finished. -Jesi Ki Kage
He Who Rules With an Iron Hoof chapter 2 . 10/6/2007
if i pray enough will you continue the story?
Drizz chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
Love it so far...wish you would continue though
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 4/12/2007
I wish this weren't abandoned. . .
old-crow chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
Hi,

I hope you are on a 6 month hiatus and will resume this story. I liked the last one as well and hope to see more.

Old-Crow
Nights Silhouette chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
A great chapter, keep it up.
animeneko311 chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Is Tonks ever going to find out who Ludwig really is?

I love it, update soon!
roxbury chapter 2 . 9/8/2006
I love all of your stories, and I hope you return to writing soon.
Alex Mcpherson chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Nice, update? pwease?
knarly chapter 2 . 7/13/2006
Yay, a sequel! You had me scared when the healers said "Ludwig" had reverted to his natural form. Do you have any intention of letting Tonks find out his origins? I kind of hope she stays in the dark, actually.
NettieT chapter 2 . 6/1/2006
I have just read this sequel so far and it is fab. I cannot wait until you start updating this one again. I am now off to read your latest fic!
TragicLestat chapter 2 . 5/28/2006
It is an interesting thread that you seem to be following. I am really looking forward to this story since "Torn Away" is once of my favorite Harry Potter fics (I go back and reread it a couple of times a month).

I only have a few cons with the story, minor ones really. I saw a couple of minor grammatical errors that do not subtract from the story.

There are a couple of story related items (but I am more making observations of my personal taste). I'm not really fond of making Ludwig an alcoholic.

The other is the issue of Harry’s true face. Do you mean his true Harry face or the true Ludwig face that might be scarred or such?

By the way, I love the name Ludwig; it has lead to some fun in my life.
atlantis-rob chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
Just recently foudn Muse and they are really pretty good. Good chapter, I love tonks's reactions very well done. Dig the truth potion. Interesting setup with Ludie/harry can't wait to see the trek to germany. Cheers!
atlantis-rob chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Well having recently eaten some of my own words on a thing or two I know the feeling. Good start here for sure with lots on interesting bits that seem to be going on. Can't wait to see more. Cheers and all!