Reviews for Of Lilacs and Steel
Pheonix09 chapter 2 . 5/30/2014
Then Yuki gets sick from staying outside naked for the night and Haru takes care of his ill lover, who only lets Haru see him

hilarious, awesome job
Pheonix09 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Awww cute and excellent, I loved it and nice job
Emma Gold chapter 2 . 8/3/2009
Poor Yuki. You should make another chapter where Haru finds Yuki.
Suger Cane Panda chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
I'll admit there is something about this story. Something that draws me to it. I'm not sure what it is ,but I like it. You have potential to be a grate writher but your not there yet. This story is missing some thing. It need more depth, more length, more detail. It need forshadowing, and dram. It needs mind ratling twists and turns. Give your stories a little bit of that and I'll garenty you'll have dozens of fans begging you for more.
1lessthanthree2 chapter 2 . 9/5/2007
YOU SAID IT WAS SILLY BUT IT MADE ME CRY!
xCrystalized chapter 2 . 7/23/2007
LMAO, I'm glad I decided to read the goof off chapter. I thought Haru was gonna turn into his animal, like everyone else. I think it's HIGHLY cute when Shigure pointed his puppy paw at Haru. I can just imagine it... Awesome story!
SilverScreenStar chapter 1 . 8/6/2006
o...m...g...I love you.

More-sy? O_O
kira81791 chapter 2 . 8/6/2006
that was so funny. i started laughing so hard. good work.
Allicat6 chapter 2 . 7/15/2006
Ok, it was somewhat incomplete, but very good.
Toshiko Mori chapter 1 . 5/9/2006
Yay! Haru and Yuki! I loved the first chapter, it was very full of passion, heehee! Very Cute. The second one made me laugh, poor Tohru and Kyo fainting! *snickers* Wonderful job *wink*
spiralstars chapter 2 . 5/7/2006
Omg that was so cute! I loved it alot, *clap clap clap*

thank you for the good story!
flonshoe chapter 2 . 4/24/2006
That was cute!
Anomi chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
hehe! continue pleaze! I LOVE THIS NEW SPELL CHECK ON REVIEWS!
Zara Riddle chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
The first chapter was great, but i think you should have ended it there. The secound one wasnt as good as the first. sorry
allison senk chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
ok...please don't break them up.