Reviews for Conversations: Walk Forward
001Kamikakushi chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
it was really good.

In relaity, we only get less than 5 sentences coming from Caridad in GS AND GSD. But with just that, you manage to grasp her character. In fact, many see her like that.

The talk with Caridad instead of Lacus is a really good idea. Because at some point, what's coming from "The Four" is not interesting anymore because what they say should and must be THE truth.

Like it.
sexypancake chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
nice. i especially like the "shinn-talks-to-the-good-guys" stories and wish there were more.

do you know any others?
Winter Bean chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
I like this especially the interaction with the brash Shinn and the ever elusive character of Caridad Yamato. This excellent

Al
NavyJokerAce chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
"I still don’t know what happened to Kira’s dad though"

lol not one person does, prolly not even fukada or morosawa themselves XD

great job as usual
Chihiro791 chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Aw! This was cute, hilarious, and depressing at the same time! Now THAT'S something! The characters ARE in character-exactly how one would expect them to be after a second war. But it seems much hasn't changed...Though, Shinn's as arrogant as ever! Yep, you sure know this character inside out! :D

Love the title..."Walk Forward"

Totally!

Thanks for writing another amazing piece! This one is special!
Sora desu chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
i like this fic... it's so... indescribable. The 'atmosphere' of the fic is light and... well... dramatic. And for once, I'm not reading a Gundam Seed romance fic... and for once, I am actually reading about Shinn. Not a big fan of him. But, I like how you portrayed him in this fic. He isn't OOC. The way he talks back (in his head) is amusing. Heh. Good job. I'd like to read more fics like this. ;p
Garowyn chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
It didn't end the way I expected it to, which is good! Sometimes, I like being caught off-guard. You continue to amaze me with your style of writing. This is one of my favorites and I think one of the best you've written (IMO). It was funny (Shinn's thoughts), but the seriousness was noted. Great work!

By the way, if it isn't too much, do you think you could tell me what Shinn is like? Fan fiction doesn't help a whole lot and I haven't seen Destiny yet. You seem to know a lot about him (obviously) so, if you don't mind, can you point out some characteristics of him? Thanks.
Black Magician Girl3 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
This was good.
cloudedge chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Great fic :D I love the way you depict Shinn... it's very true everyone in GSD uses very figurative language and seems unreal... Shinn is the one that's much more realistic, and that contrast make this fic very interesting... I particularly love the fact that he mentioned that he is rude to Cagalli out of habit XD it's very much like him. I also love the ending... I hope he will move on someday, and come to forgive Kira and Cagalli.
animeboy-12 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
if this is a one shot fic..i think you need to add more...it's like ders a cliffhanger but in general it's good...keep it up.
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
It's very good! I love it! Shinn was very in character, and the interactions between him and Kira's mother is great!

Keep writing!
Rayar chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
That was a good story! I enjoyed reading Shinn's thoughts in the conversation! They're really Shinn-like and not a bit OOC! Great job!
existence92 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
YOur style of writing is fabulous, the right amount of sarcasticness added in, humour at the right time... yeah. Personally, I don't like pink that much either. I just wished you added in Cagalli...
foscari chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Your characterization of Shinn very canon. Angry, moody, sarcastic. That is how he is always is. I like how he has this running inner monologue about everyone from Athrun to Lacus's overuse of pink to Cagalli.

It's a bit disconcerting to read the usage of Mr. in here when I'm used to using the honorific of '-san' instead but it's all right.

Written very well from Shinn's perspective and you used a rarely use character, namely Kira's mother in here.
Athyra chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
As usual, love ur one-shots

I just love Shinn's...er, attitude, and how accurate Shinn's POV on the other guys are(Kira, Cagalli etc.)