Reviews for The Ties That Bind
Nikkibabyay101 chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
The story was very hot and was the best story and it was so sad. Are you making another story to go on because this is really bad to leave off without even knowing what will happen to Emma? I hope you decide to make another story about how everything went and Emma's boob surgery. Tell about the trouble making daughter too.
bigsis0829 chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
Jenna is bad to say the least! PMS!
Sarah Jean chapter 8 . 2/6/2007
post more soon
Tammywammy chapter 8 . 1/4/2007
omg that was great. i'm really happy emma's ok. i think jenna is going to start with her old habits from the way she was acting in this chapter. anyway update soon please!
endofstory.thankyou chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
this is THE BEST story on Degrassi!It took me like forever just to finish chapter 1 which proves that you're a dedicated write,keep it up!
heavenofdegrassi chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
Jenna is a total piece of work!Im glad Emma's okay!PMS!
kittykat224 chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
omg I LOVE YOUR STORY! lol please update soon:)
NickyFox13 chapter 8 . 1/2/2007
Yay, emma's alright! I am really glad she didn't die! Anyways, PMS!
Tammywammy chapter 7 . 1/1/2007
that was really good! u made me cry asain but its happy tears. i cant wait for the next chapter!
heavenofdegrassi chapter 7 . 1/1/2007
pms
twitchylittleferret chapter 7 . 12/31/2006
This may seem horrible and I feel horrible but I started giggling when Emma and Jay had their convo about her breasts. I couldn't help it. Well, I liked the chapter even though I had no soul since I giggled at something so serious but I liked the chapter at least.
chapin chapter 6 . 12/24/2006
plez update I LUV JEMMA
chaoin talbot chapter 6 . 12/23/2006
plez plez plez continue, i really like this story. i've been waitin update and u haven't recently, i luv jemma and u don't really read many stories with jemma that r good. u really have some talent and i can't wait 2 c what happens next.
simply-aly chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
OMG, what a wedding! But seriously, OMFG! That was intense. Please update soon! I really love this.
degrassijunkie chapter 6 . 12/7/2006
This story is very entertaining. I especially enjoyed chapter 6. You really pulled me in and I am waiting with anticipation for you to continue.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »