Reviews for Survival
Amme92 chapter 25 . 11/28/2011
Really loved the fic

An awesome job
Mystic Archer Horse chapter 25 . 4/26/2011
Okay, first off, congrats on making a Sam/Jack fic I truly enjoyed reading. I'm a total Sam/Martouf/Lantash fan. Truthfully, the only reason I clicked on it was because Jolinar had escaped from the SGC. I'm very please I did decide to read it though. I did know it was going to be an SJ fic. I found it so interesting I couldn't stop when Jolinar was once again killed off. This will be going on the fav list for sure.
Replica Velocity a.k.a. X5 714 chapter 25 . 3/2/2009
It was a good story-very emotionally resonating- I lived it- if you do right a sequal then pm me- I will definately read and review it.
KellyRoxton chapter 25 . 9/4/2008
Great Story I just wanted you to know that people are still finding and loving your story. GREAT JOB. Can't wait to go and see if there is something else you have written and the way you write I sure hope there is lots.

Thanks for the wonderful job you did.
Eternal Density chapter 25 . 6/25/2008
that was a great story (despite all your worries)

I've been hoping for a good AU where Sam keeps Jolinar, and this is quite an interesting one. having her join the Hak'tyl is quite a nifty idea. Having Kinsey turn out good is quite different and kinda refreshing - I don't think I've read any other stories where he's been like this and it's interesting to see what he'd be like in different circumstances. Your treatment of McKay is quite funny, and having Ishta go by the name Oprah is a hilarous touch.

good job!
moregoth chapter 25 . 3/15/2008
great story! I really enjoyed it!
VampirateLycan chapter 25 . 2/4/2008
Knew I'd like it, just knew it. It rocked, loved it. yay, Jack/Sam. hehe ;D
VampirateLycan chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
First, before I even read it, can I say, well done. I hate SamMartouff. So when a fic says it will never be it I will probably read it, and generally like it. Right, off to read it now. hehe :)
JFreak1334 chapter 25 . 12/1/2007
Sweet love how you worked the title in there. That's great and how the how 'survival' thing period! That's great! I love the fact that Hammond was engaged ah great work!
Leilina chapter 25 . 6/6/2006
LOVE IT! ;-) It's really hard for me to think of Kinsey doing anything nice, but there are subtle differences in all universes. ;-) Nice approach!
born4drama chapter 25 . 6/5/2006
Sequel please!

This was a good story, the next one should be about Sarai. : )
7 League Boots chapter 25 . 6/4/2006
Sweet! Well wrapped and beautifully delivered conclusion. Lots of fun to read, definitely on my favorites list. Kudos and thanks for sharing this!
The Lady Reaper of the Shadows chapter 25 . 5/31/2006
loved it! the greenday thing was pure genius!
Heavenlysoul chapter 25 . 5/31/2006
this was an excellent story, i had always wondered what would happen if jolinar had left earth with Sam still as her host. i love the way that you got rid of Kerri that was brilliant and evil good on ya! and yes please write a sequel i just love sequels! Sam and Jack for eva!
Courtney chapter 4 . 5/31/2006
Jack looked at Sam expectantly, “Wanna tell me why my name is making them laugh?”

Sam’s blush grew deeper, “Not really.”

That's so cute!