Reviews for Over Protective
GradGirl2010 chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
i got chills. your story was awesome. keep up the good work
crzygrl chapter 15 . 9/2/2006
liked the story im glad sammy made it back to her parents...well i liked it it was good.
D.K. Rhoswen chapter 15 . 5/26/2006
LOVE THE STORY!

end of disscussion...but hey...wat happened to Kimberely?

do i smell a prequal?
ForgottenNemesis chapter 15 . 5/26/2006
Great ending and great fic! I loved it!
ForgottenNemesis chapter 10 . 5/24/2006
AWESOME! Keep up the great writing! I hope you do.. 'cause I want to see what happens with this!

Lisa
bauerfreak chapter 8 . 5/20/2006
I like how Brass was all protective of Sara. I think he would be like this. Sorry - when Sara said "I want my baby back." all I could picture was Fat Bastard from Austin Powers singing "I want my baby back, baby back, baby back ribs..." lol. Sorry! Great chapter!
bauerfreak chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
Nicely done! I think it's very realistic for Sara to blame herself, especially with their other daughter dying and all. I think you've written Sara and Grissom very well; very in-character. Update soon!
bauerfreak chapter 9 . 5/20/2006
More twists! I'm still liking this story. I hope they can find Sam and Annie in time!
annoriahotmail.com chapter 10 . 5/20/2006
LOVE IT! I can't wait for more chapters! Keep writing!
FBenq chapter 7 . 5/6/2006
Great Suspense! I'm curious to see where this goes.
bauerfreak chapter 7 . 5/5/2006
oh crap - I hope they find her okay! Brass should let Grissom help!
bauerfreak chapter 4 . 4/27/2006
Cute - flashbacks to my high school days! This is good, keep going!
PerManum chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
I'm fianlly reviewing YAY! This is to sweet Sassy, your too great at AU lol. I love the banister part lol smooches ~!~Jazzy~!~
bauerfreak chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Aw..Grissom's such a sweet dad. I'm trying to picture him sliding down the banister. I hope she tells her parents about Annie's stalker and they have a talk with Sam. Update soon!
stareagle chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
What an interesting AU – and definitely AU- the romantic attentive sexy GG is fun! Makes me want to be Sara! The ease and openness in their relationship is refreshing. It is a fun story- but they didn’t have the talk with their daughter before she went to bed- re the Lindsey willows as Jason thing. I can’t believe that they would let that go. I know that Gil told Sara they were being over-protective and could drive her away, but not talking could also arouse anxiety levels suggesting the parents were really mad.

Anyway, I love your story, and sorry if I offend by overanalyzing! Bad habit sometimes!J