Reviews for Wings of an Angel
preettygabbysz chapter 13 . 2/12/2012
loved it
DarkFirePhoenix chapter 13 . 7/7/2009
Dios that was amazing my friend. Keep doing what you do.

mom calling chapter 13 . 6/25/2009
How did I get into your story? I must have gotten it from somebody's favorite story list...usually I like my Cloud unadorned with magical stuff like wings etc,. I'm not too imaginative. But I stuck with it, even resisted the temptation to peek at the ending ('cause I don't do sad, either) so you must have cast a spell that pulled me in, and I give you credit where credit is due. thx mc
laughingst chapter 13 . 6/16/2009
awesome! Really liked this.

secretgal chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
This such a wonderful story. I love how you used the wings!
Alma chapter 13 . 8/8/2007
Yay! What a cute, sweet fic! Loved it!
Rebeca chapter 13 . 7/24/2007
I couldn't help but smile at the end it was so cute and it was so intresting no sappy crap it was so cool, and lovely, and I'm glad that you didn't say anything against Aerith because she's nice but she really does belong with Zack so I'm happy for the ending I really liked it.
bloodstainedeverdark06 chapter 13 . 6/25/2007
Aw! I loved it! Now you just need a chapter where it tells what happens to everyone! But it was awesome! Good job! ~Serena
warrior of worlds chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
i loved your story! i just wish that cloud got to keep the wings in the end. so he could fly around!_
Illusor Meaneld chapter 13 . 6/2/2007
that was pretty cool! XD very well written! I was kinda hoping Cloudy would keep his wings though... Cloudy needs some cool wings!
Natasha chapter 13 . 5/19/2007
I think your story is awesome. I really like the way you portrayed the characters. Keep it up!
demonz8000 chapter 13 . 1/19/2007
My! What a wonderful story. I know this review is late as seeing that you had updated last year but a review is a review. Seeing Cloud with wings would be great but you can see like a devilish(Is that a word? O.o) wing on his left side in Kingdom Hearts. The picture with the red cape that torn at the end and the yellow claws on his left hand and then the wing on his left side(What's with Cloud and left things? The little wolf thing in his AC on his armor thingy is on the left and he got Geostigma on his left side as well! Maybe he's a lefty? O.o). Anyways, before I came up with this left thingy, this is a great story(!) as I repeated in the beginning. I hope you won't end the story here and update soon. Sorry about this long review!
Jadeyuy chapter 13 . 1/3/2007
Good job. I really enjoyed the story. Is it finished? If not, please finish it.
DhAkael chapter 5 . 12/13/2006
Nice story, but I do have ONE eensy little problem with it.

I'm not sure if the production staff at SquENIX have verrified the wolf spirit in Advent Children as being Zack, But I've been led to believe it's NOT. -shrug-

Hey, It's your story, but I've always felt it made better metaphysical sense if the wolf spirit was just that; a Spirit Guide for Cloud, if not Cloud's own spirit made manifest in the lifestream (his id or Super-ego).

Just a thought ;-)

As is, the story is bitter-sweet-cute though. Good work!
Erin chapter 13 . 10/24/2006
hey, this is a really great story

i absolutely love Cloti hehehe