Reviews for I Always Knew You Were a Hero
Plastic Emotion chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
AH! Its so cute. The togetherness of it all...please do update.

-GCOE
Crimson Shards chapter 3 . 8/5/2007
Im surprised u really kept from OC'ing ur characters.

i loved readin this and hope u update soon.

this is my fav SV fic so far
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 4/1/2007
Nice story. Excellent interaction between Shaggy and Velma.

Keep the good writing.
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 3 . 3/14/2007
Such a pity it was a short chapter, but I'm glad you updated this story, Soul Raider. I thought you had given up on this fanfic.

I like your detailed and neat style of writing and the way you break the text into paragraphs.

I can't wait to read the next chapter to find out why Shaggy is acting odd! ;) :D Please update soon.
Lil-Loco-Cuban-Kid chapter 2 . 3/9/2007
luv it! i gotta know wat's gonna happen next! and take it easy, scooby wasn't 2 OOC. i'll be lookin out 4 ur next chapter! peace!
loha chapter 2 . 11/18/2006
Good fic. Here are a couple of ideas. Casey turns into a stalker, Shaggy gathers up his nerve to ask V out.
M.J chapter 2 . 5/14/2006
Hey, nice story. You've got to update.
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
I'm happy Velma is feeling better. Update when you can.
me chapter 2 . 4/22/2006
wow. that's one of the best fanfics i've read in a while! PLEASE update. update. update... :/ :D
xxClosed Accountxx chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Wow! I love your story. It's very well-written. and thanks for the pairing! :D I just love them! Please update. I can't wait to read the next chapter. :)

p.s. Velma's last name is Dinkley and Shaggy's last name is Rogers. His real first name is "Norville", and I think he is about 2 years older than Velma.
darkfarie14 chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
wow this is a really nice beging. I love how u made it rain to symbolize her sadness. Shaggy's last name is Rodgers and velma's is dinkley. I hope this helps and i look forward to reading the nexst chapter! :)