Reviews for Let it be easy
for luck chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
i love this story so much. i have actually read it multiple time and everytime i love it. you manage to pack a lot of emotion into such a short story it is amazing. i wish this was how it had gone in the manga because it feels so genuine.
Nyx chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I didn't like your image of Sodeno Shirayuki because a sword with an ice and snow avatar would not have breath that smelled of 'cigarette smoke' and 'vanilla', I also despised how you had Shirayuki's speech and mannerism similar to a American hick 'mOm' -that needs changed. And that you skated over the fact that Rukia had already learned her zanpaktous name while training with Kaien. The disorientated and confused state rukia was in however was a good depiction of her greif, horror and shock that rukia would have experienced when she killed Kaien. Your punctuation was great and I found no spelling errors. Just work on better characterisation.
pen237 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I liked it. Thanks.
Dec chapter 1 . 12/17/2010
Yeah, going through your fics, heh.

Very cool. You got some style, definitely. A lot of style, actually. The timing and the ending was perfection. Nothing else to say.
Ciel In A Dress chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Nice~! Well written.
Firisu chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
Beautifully done. I really like how you did the interaction between Rukia and her sword. All very convincing and deep.
The emotion is captured so well, in everything you write.

Nice work. ;]
Lapse in Judgment chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
This was really cool.

Azamiko chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Very cool. I wondered how she made it there.
ChocolateOranges chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
That was nice! I know why but they -other sites- spell Rukia's sword as: Sode no Shirayuki. I've always spelled it like that. Anyways that was nice and and I like it. It shall be in my favourite stories list, ne?
StarFire and Sakura chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
I like it. You know... this could be a way that Rukia learned her zanpakutou's name.
Cassandra le Reille chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Exactly the way I've always pictured her, somehow. Shirayuki, that is. I have a thing for personifying the zanpakutou. ZangetsuxBenihime is my OTP. *Cough.*
Lucinda the Maid chapter 1 . 5/30/2006
I love this short snippet you've provided for us. Rukia's guilt over Kaien's death is so beautifully portrayed, and the rest of the fic glides into place behind it. It retains an essential element of sadness, especially considering that Rukia only learned the name of her zanpakutou after killing the man she wanted to ask about it.

And what is so lovely is that the entire drabble reads so simply, but it's so very, very deep. There are so many subtle things here - whether its the mention of everything freezing in their path or Rukia's refusal to turn around and face what's happened - that it makes for a really intriguing read. Simply put, I loved every bit. Thank so so much for writing.
Tank chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I can totally imagine Sode no Shirayuki talking and acting like Death of the Endless. Totally. Still, the little girl with ribbons image kinda clashes with the "honey". I think I prefer visual of Death of the Endless for this story, despite the canon name of the sword.

All in all, a totally cool piece, like most of your stuff. :)
Jeebus dirtface chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
rukiaprincess chapter 1 . 4/19/2006

A moment of Rukia captured oh so well.

Are you on my favorite authors list? If not, You need to be. I love your writing...every single one. You have quite the way with emotions and seeing into people's hearts. I love it. Absolutely adore it.