Reviews for Child's Play
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 2/21
Heh. I sort of backtracked when I read the 'you should've seen the other side' bit. XD
Never let anyone tell you Aziraphale isn't a total BAMF at the best of times.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
I love this side of Aziraphale, just enough of a bastard.
storm101 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Aziraphale the twelve year old boy. Getting in fights in school...

...So much yes for this. Seriously. Just... Just so much yes.

This makes me so happy. I love them both. And Crowley's characterization was AWESOME. Thank you SO MUCH for sharing this fic.
Anon chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Can't remember if I've already reviewed this thing or not (bet I have though) but I'll do it again. Boy is this thing perfect D. Left a grin a mile-wide all over my face. Especially love the last bit. Oh! And the way the conversation flows is just fantastic; it's as though I can see the scene playing out in my head. Brilliant work :)
tricneu chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
I snorted my apple juice.

Everything now smells like cider.

I hope you're happy.
anonymouse27 chapter 1 . 11/19/2008
O_o. THIS. IS. SO. AWESOME! hah! it's so cute, n funny. na adorable. a kid aziraphale. kya! i luv him. if i ever saw him i'd squeez him 2 death. i want one *looks 4 aziraphale on eBay* Great job!
kitsuneronbun chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
I found this story so, so amusing :) Great job!
Elaienar chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
I'm laughing. XD That was just brilliant.
DefaultNinja chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I

love

it!
parhelion chapter 1 . 4/22/2007
very nifty. you channel Pratchett/Gaiman well.
Sumiko Kenchi Haimoto chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
That's awesome. Completely awesome. It's amazing how well you imitated Neil Gaiman's and Terry Pratchett's writing styles. The sarcasm and the very conversational narrative voice. It's great. Not to mention hilarious.
Amanita Jackson chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
I was laughing the whole way through... "You dropped an anvil on my head!"

My favourite line was the last one, "one does one's best"

that was SO Aziraphale...

kudos and cookies for you! you are so awesome. I freaking love this story!
the surly mermaid chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Aziraphale as an old-fashioned school boy is hilarious. Does he have rickets and a hoop to play with, too?
JleeBean chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
That rocked. SO HARD. I'm sitting here trying to imagine this all out- and the images are too funny for any more words. THANK YOU.
firemaiden01 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
That was LOVELY! Just lovely!

Of course, dear boy Aziraphale couldnt be defeated by a normal-mortal-terrenal-soul bully.

But I love your idea, the whole thing trying to get revenge from Crowley, hehe, marvalous.

It would be interesting another one or two chapters about Aziraphale's "young" life.

Anyway, I love your fic. Whatever you did to inspire yourself... keep doing it, it's giving good results. ;D

C ya!