Reviews for Harry Potter Fate's Child: A Destiny Revisited
Vance McGill chapter 42 . 6/6
I thought it was quite funny how Harry used Hermione's name in the letter, but "Athena" in the signature. Why use "Athena" if he uses Hermione's name in the letter? Isn't the nicknames meant to help with secrecy?
BlazeStryker chapter 2 . 6/3
Very nice. You know, with a certain Traitor-rat near him so long, near so many Weasleys for years, it's amazing they aren't even more messed up than they are.
Joshbbeer chapter 7 . 5/2
Bloody hell how week and pathetic are you making Harry? “Don’t rise to malfoyjust so he can get picked on more ?
Joshbbeer chapter 2 . 5/2
Hate it made Harry so week
ZChaos chapter 2 . 12/6/2020
I hate this fic. Who fuckin forgives
Sorceress of Magic chapter 52 . 11/12/2020
I was pleasantly surprised by this (in a good way) I don’t read stories longer than 25ish chapters, but I’m so glad I gave this a chance! On my way to find part 2 :)
Jestrbob chapter 15 . 10/23/2020
I know this is late.

I would write Harry as a coyote and Hermione as a roadrunner. Are coyote indigenous to europe? Are roadrunners?
shadewolfedrt chapter 42 . 10/13/2020
Here is the one thing that I am not sure of and that is when reading glasses where first made.
coul532003 chapter 27 . 9/19/2020
The trouble with reviewing a story that is over 15 years old is the lack of expectation that it could affect the story.

That having been said, I am enjoying this second reading of your story very much. The story is good and progressing apace without over-endulging detail, but not being at super-speed either.

One point, one or a couple of chapters back, you mention Tom Marvolo Riddle, Sr., but since Marvolo came from the Gaunt line, is there really any possibility that LV's father had that as his name? Many stories talk about T. M. Riddle Jr, but don't seem to follow that the names would be the same with Sr and Jr added to distinguish the generation (although I could be wrong).

I don't want to dwell on miniscule items like this to downplay the worth of your story, as I think it is one of the better ones I have read over the past several years. I read HP Fanfiction on a daily basis and have for the past 5 years, and have read enough different accountings of most of these events that they all bleed together, just the manner of telling being different. Yours is one of the better ones. And I also appreciate your dedication to completing stories, even though circumstances could lead to non-completion. That is a marvel in itself. Thank you for your efforts in entertaining us, your admirers.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/17/2020
Eye rolling. Seriously.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/17/2020
Its flat and boring. You're just telling a story without SHOWING the story through descriptive writing. Boring af... I fell asleep reading it
Jessicaanderic12 chapter 49 . 9/16/2020
I am really enjoying this story
Specky Clarke chapter 47 . 9/9/2020
Oooh, has Harry made the mistake of not informing the Dept of Mysteries of the upcoming fight?
Specky Clarke chapter 36 . 9/8/2020
I think in this chapter and a few other times you have used the word WEARY when it should have been WARY. I find this great story very interesting and is a good read.
Soraslove chapter 3 . 9/6/2020
Harry and hermione are good for one another.
1,676 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »