Reviews for Harry Potter Fate's Child: A Destiny Revisited
Alucard-Masters chapter 2 . 6/23
personally think ron got off WAY to easily. in fact, anything short of dropping the git in the middle of the acromantula colony wearing a suit made of different kinds of meat under a modified petrificus where he can still scream and wriggle, would be WAY to easy on the git.
Might be a popular story but going word for word verbatim with the book isn't fanfiction. Time travel is ment to be au not the book with tiny tweeks
Simianpower chapter 8 . 5/4
And again, Harry gets more wounded than in canon. Fate is sure being "helpful". One more chapter, to see how you handle Voldything, then I'm done. I don't have a lot of hope that this will get better at this point.
Simianpower chapter 7 . 5/4
Since you asked for it, some reviews:

1) Snape "suddenly" realizing that his grudge is petty: no. A lot of things might happen in a situation like that, but that's a 100% change to his personality.

2) Blatant, public attempted murder would not be washed away by some bribes to the ministry. No matter how stupid the wizards are, Dumbledore would personally expel Draco for that one. That's about 5x as blatant as he ever got in canon, at least before trying to kill Dumbledore himself.

3) So, if "Fate" is being nice to Harry this time around, how come he's close to death far more often? The very premise of the story doesn't stand even cursory examination. Yes, he has Hermione and some occlumency, but everything else is going worse rather than better. Where was that "little voice" that should have warned him to watch his back? It's only there for minor things? C'mon.
Simianpower chapter 6 . 5/4
So, why does Fleur complete the task this time? There were literally no changes from canon, so she should have failed. And why did Harry NOT try to rescue Gabrielle? I get that you're changing canon, but you need to have reasons to do so, and they just aren't evident. I'm getting sick of this story and it's only on chapter 6.
Simianpower chapter 4 . 5/4
The canon reason that Parvati and Padma didn't have dates was that both were hoping that Harry would ask them. They're also described as two of the prettiest witches of their year. So if they knew he already had a date, there's no chance in hell that they wouldn't have dates themselves.
Simianpower chapter 3 . 5/4
Meh. With better preparation, he does worse? Why? Just to have a moment with Hermione? Lame.
Gleas chapter 50 . 4/30
I thought the name was Gellert... oh well... I wonder who Harry and Mione will choose...
Gleas chapter 48 . 4/30
I'd like to point out that the use of the word 'manufactured' is probably best replaced with 'produced'; the latter has a broader meaning while the former involves creating something (which is really not what you wanted to convey in many of the instances in the last few chapters.

Also you keep using 'bounding' when it should be binding. Might be a recurring typo or something.

Lastly, I totally loved the battle XD! And am currently mad at the aurors for fleeing before ensuring the kids were out...
Gleas chapter 42 . 4/30
0.0 almos forgot about the uncles...
Gleas chapter 5 . 4/27
I think Dumbles gave in too easily... Hermione should have ripped into him some more...
thonez chapter 38 . 4/27
giving up story. Characters are likable but plot is terrible. Everybody acts as retarded and nobody does anything.
thonez chapter 36 . 4/27
Relative nice story. Could be better as

You use ron the death eater stereotype. You make characters suddenly evil without character development which makes them unrealistic. Instead you should start with just jealous ron (and plan how turn him into darth vader). So after he leaves in DH harry realizes how many times he betrayed his trust. Also show don't tell. Your love potions is bad cliche. For believability Harry should find about them in more dramatic way. My favourite is Draco confessing love to Ron due misplaced potion.

Also Fleur/Victor in your story look to evil.

Draco using cheap cologne? He is one of richest wizards.

Also Diagon alley battle is unrealistic. Harry and Hermione fight 100 death eaters and 20 giants and stun almost all of them? if thats true are already strong to directly apparate to Riddles manor and capture Voldie. A better battle could be Harry rally citizens to fight instead flee. And then Fudge would try to arrest him due illegal group membership.
qwertypous chapter 3 . 4/26
geeez i'm getting tired of this.. destiny revisited seriously? how the hell you can say that the fact that he can't even remember his past life.. what's the point of this revisit or timetravel if harry can't remember it?.. change the prologue that somehow harry happen to grow a backbone!
midnightscar17 chapter 17 . 4/11
I hope you realize it not house clan of potters. Its ancient and noble house of potter.
1,428 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »