Reviews for Harry Potter Fate's Child: A Destiny Revisited
kirosyamcha chapter 15 . 7/12
i dont remember him being angry with ginny? seems to come out of nowhere?
Good
Jake Crepeau chapter 49 . 6/23
Personally, I believe that those departed who have made it to Heaven do watch over us to some extent. They see what God allows them to see, and He allows them to see certain things so they can pray for our needs. That makes a lot more sense to me than any other view. ;D
Jake Crepeau chapter 48 . 6/23
Since you kept your Latin phrases simple, the online translator seems to have gotten them pretty closely. "Abdo malum" was perfect; the other should have been "Incorruptum lumen." Latin is one of those languages where the wrong ending on a word can result in a mere grammatical error at best, and change its meaning entirely at worst. This one fell into the category of mere grammatical error.
Jake Crepeau chapter 37 . 6/23
Umm...what about Daphne and Blaise? Is Toadface going to let them keep the private quarters they were given, or is she going to force them back into Slytherin? Did they even return after the Christmas break?
Jake Crepeau chapter 15 . 6/22
I know the point is moot since this story has been finish for so many years now, but I think Hermione ought to be an owl. It just seems to suit her so well.
Great
Good Nice
Good good
Great
Good good
17NateTheGr8 chapter 13 . 4/15
Why is Harry a coyote? Makes absolutely no sense!
crazy4mione chapter 42 . 3/19
The letter Harry and Hermione wrote to Albus was signed as 'Howler and Athena' yet it was started as 'Hermione and I'. This seems counter-intuitive as they are trying not to disclose their identities.
atlantis51 chapter 1 . 3/9
I like it already! And I hope that Harry is successful in his endeavors...!
Good Nice