Reviews for Harry Potter Fate's Child: A Destiny Revisited
suziq968 chapter 9 . 12/4/2016
I like this Dumbledore. He has a clue.
suziq968 chapter 1 . 12/4/2016
So I almost stopped reading this because the prologue was all kind of difficult to get through. As soon as you moved into current tense though it picked up and I'm interested. I have no idea how to fix it but if there's a way to make it less like someone just telling it or to actually announce that someone is just telling the past part. Ugh, I'm no help at all.
xNaruHina chapter 36 . 11/5/2016
I thought this last chapter and again this chapter: how can Hermione be ready to bind her soul to Harry's if she can't even take a bath with him let alone make love to him? You would think that binding your soul to another person for eternity would be far, far more intimate than sharing your body? I can think of no reason other than you, the author, shying away from that kind of writing when you could just make it off screen if you really have no desire to write sex scenes.
xNaruHina chapter 35 . 11/5/2016
Harry and Hermione did not say the beginning of the ritual at the same time, they said it one after the other. Also, with Hermione being even stronger after the ritual, why did you have her defeated so easily? I see no reason why she should have fallen at all.
xNaruHina chapter 34 . 11/5/2016
You never did explain exactly why Emmy and Sirius grew apart instead of growing closer like Lily and James did. Why exactly did they do the opposite? What caused them to not give each other then? You left out far too much details and only gave a very vague reasoning.
xNaruHina chapter 32 . 11/5/2016
How many times does Harry have to be told it isn't his fault before it finally sinks in. Damn that is annoying he needs to just let it go already.
xNaruHina chapter 30 . 11/5/2016
Why say "for eternity Harry." so quietly that he couldn't even hear it? It would have been far more endearing and meaningful if he had heard it...
xNaruHina chapter 28 . 11/4/2016
Hahaha, you go Grawpy~
xNaruHina chapter 24 . 11/4/2016
Cho's letter did not mention their defense group at all.
xNaruHina chapter 22 . 11/4/2016
Screw Hermione. One day out of the year that Harry wants to be sweet to her and she just has to get mad. Go figure. Who cares if someone wants to do something nice for you? Just accept it, especially as a gift and from someone you supposedly love.
xNaruHina chapter 21 . 11/4/2016
I surely hope Ron doesn't make the team. I also hope Ginny gets her wand snapped .-.
xNaruHina chapter 18 . 10/21/2016
Why have umbridge as high inquisitor if you have Fudge as being apparently competent?
xNaruHina chapter 17 . 10/21/2016
Awe they didn't stay together after everyone left
xNaruHina chapter 5 . 10/17/2016
Hermione's parents didn't give her advice at all on how to get Harry to open up about physical contact. .-.
xNaruHina chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
Meh, of course you have him injured and nearly die.
1,473 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »