Reviews for Harry Potter Fate's Child: A Destiny Revisited
DQD chapter 3 . 10/9
What a moron, Harry can speak to reptiles, snakes and dragons are FUCKING REPTILES... ASSHOLE.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 44 . 9/25
I personally would have placed Amelia Bones as Minister, but thinking about it, she is perfect at being the Head of the DMLE, all she really needed was a Minister to let her be a good one.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 34 . 9/10
I liked that chapter, but I know that James and Lily were never friends or got together until seventh year, or late sixth year. I also doubt that if they had been friends before fifth year, the little incident after DADA OWLs would have prevented them making up from their fight. There really is nothing canon about Emmeline's past in the books, so I'll just assume it's a good idea.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 13 . 9/8
You really don't have to put all caps on 'Floo'. Also, Fleur's last name is not Delacoer, rather Delacour. Fleur Delacour.
Tiffany Smithi chapter 1 . 9/8
Love it!
The tribute to Cedric was well written.
Disenchanted chapter 12 . 8/20
A cayote? Really? Seems a poor choice
katrinblanchet chapter 51 . 8/1
Excelent work, i really loved it
jchangpa chapter 2 . 6/2
I will like to state that the story is really good but it is not. First I see no reason to even provide any acknowledge of Ron, he has no value at all to the story as in canon he is simple a bad writen character. Second I am totally lost on the time path, it start at one point and then jump to the future and suddenly jump back. Unless I miss something I do not understand why the ball was involve before the first task. Anyway I can deal with the twisted timeline but not with the Git getting acknowledge in anyway, it almost end with a Malformed been Harry pal and that is bad.
reaper1901 chapter 25 . 5/24
this is probably one of the best Harry and hermione fanfictions I've ever read
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/22
This first chapter is a textbook example of why "telling" instead of "showing" makes for gawd-awful stories.

After that, it's bog standard - although it might have been slightly less so in 2006. At any rate, gave up on this story by the end of chapter 2.
Jim Red Hawk chapter 49 . 4/17
If you HAD to kill a Weasley, why not kill Percy?

Jim Red Hawk chapter 47 . 4/17
Why had not Harry asked Dobby if he could rescue Sirius & Remus?
Also, why did Harry not contact the Unspeakables to get their help to start with?

Jim Red Hawk chapter 3 . 4/15
Why didn't Harry fail the task to get out of the tournament? Course that would have screwed up your story.

lazy-kaa chapter 1 . 3/18
The difference is closer relations with Hermione... Well, it is how it had to be.
1,489 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »