Reviews for Harry Potter Fate's Child: A Destiny Revisited
csheila chapter 51 . 6/21
You nailed Ron (down to him exploding at his parents.

So yes, keep him away.

Great fight and PTSD scenes
csheila chapter 49 . 6/21
The Malfoy destruction was terrific.

It made me wonder why Trixie survived
csheila chapter 45 . 6/21
Good job on Harry asserting himself
csheila chapter 43 . 6/21
Sirius? Remus?
csheila chapter 38 . 6/20
They need to abolish the law and change the words I wonder how many muggle burns are being raped
csheila chapter 36 . 6/20
I wondered how the bike would work. It’s a beautiful design. They were making an electronic version
Hv
Cf
Bu
Wow, so Hermione is still a cunt
c.karen09 chapter 44 . 2/1
I agree that Diggory will do a good job during this time of war as he won't hesitate to fight back. Hopefully the devastation at St Mungos will convince the population that they need to go after the death eaters with everything they have. Thank you for sharing!
HenricusDux chapter 48 . 1/31
WTF?
Very nice story you have written overall. But why the hell did we need another DoM-Debacle?

Guarding the prophecy was stupid in the first place, but okay, you obviously wanted Sirius and Remus to be captured. But how did the group get separated, and WHY? Next, the ministry is inverted, level 9 is the bottom-most one (if you ignore courtroom ten).
During the battle - for which the whole group, especially Harry, trained explicitly to use lethal magic - NOW he gets his anxiety and is back to stunning? That sounds remarkably stupid, the same with the aurors later on. And they all get the hell off, leaving half a dozen teenagers in a war-zone?
His stupid freeze-out when facing off Tommy-Boy was the top-off for this pule of pain for me. And don't get me started on Snape AGAIN managing to delay the message.

So overall I have to say I REALLY enjoyed your story. Thank you for sharing it with us. But this chapter was actually painful to read, sorry.
c.karen09 chapter 39 . 1/31
I'm glad Malfoy was expelled, but Umbitch should have been forced out too, if Fudge really wanted to keep his job. Surely the majority of parents would not agree with prevents and heads losing their positions? And if I was Hermione, I never would have agreed to waiting until April. That's way too much risk to take with their lies. Thank you for sharing!
c.karen09 chapter 37 . 1/31
I can picture Pansy's, or some other Slytherin's parents coming up with this scheme, but anyone who knows Harry at all would know he wouldn't have anything to do with a bully, and certainly not with any death eater wannabes.
I'm anxious to see who gets expelled, and how Lucius is dealing with the loss of his wand hand. I've seen this kind of loss portrayed as a permanent issue and also as a matter of simply needing to practice with the remaining hand, so I wonder what you are going to do here. Thank you for sharing!
c.karen09 chapter 35 . 1/30
I love seeing Harry and Hermione kick death eater arse! Add a few giants and dementors, and I'm a happy camper. Add a maimed Malfoy, and I'm thrilled! I'm anxious to see what Fudge has to say about his bestie Lucius going public with his death eater activities. Thank you for sharing!
1,718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »