Reviews for Unsung Hero
In Perfect Harmione chapter 50 . 13h ago
You bastard. I hope you actually log into fanfiction so that you can see what you did to me. I just finished this fucking story and that ending makes me cringed. I love the story and the idea was perfect, i may even adopt it myself, but you left the sequel unfinished and now i don't get the satisfaction of seeing harry and hermione together in the end. All-in-all great story it was well worth the hours i spent reading it Good Job
Cole Pascal chapter 30 . 3/1
If he means the horcrux in the gaunt ring, it was his mother's father's ring before it passed to his uncle i think. Either way, not father's father's.
Scarred Seeker chapter 51 . 2/27
Thank you for the story... I don't quite understand what happened in the last few chapters... Harry died and get the chance to do over... I notice you abandon the sequel for the story... Sad... :( Well thanks again for the story until now... Hope to read more of your works soon...
Tarix chapter 5 . 2/24
The story is totally ridiculous so far, there has been absolutely no explanation why all the characters are acting so stupid.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 4 . 2/22
I hate Danial, he needs to die.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 3 . 2/22
She's trying to be your friend you git
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 2/22
Ive been avoiding this story for a while, cause i hate how no one notices harry when hes my thrid favorite character. and i HATE his family and want danial to fall off a cliff just from the first chapter. But all the reveiws say its good, so im going to try it. I only hope James and Lilly see Harry as the real chosen one soon, or im going to hate them more and more.
Catharmel chapter 50 . 2/18
Beautiful story.
MoltenCheese chapter 50 . 2/18
This story was amazing, and it would have been my favorite fanfic if not for the disappointing ending. It was very original, believable, and touching. I just hope you patch up the sequel well.
chibi-Clar chapter 51 . 2/9
Awesome!
chibi-Clar chapter 46 . 2/9
I noticed no pregnancy charm... Does that foreshadow children?
chibi-Clar chapter 43 . 2/8
I love his charcter and hope he gets together with Hermione again!
chibi-Clar chapter 42 . 2/8
Wow! This is getting awesomeR!
Really interesting.
So he's like a ruler then? Because he's king of the snakes?
Popcorn Swag chapter 49 . 2/8
Wow i just read the ending and I'm like "oh my god!" Is was bloody fantastic! he got a chance to change it with time travel and to kick Daniels fat ass! I love the story because Harry isn't forgiving because how can you deeply inside love his family after all the did? I love the drama and when I first read the first chapter I thaught that he was some mery sue and I was happy he was not :)
chibi-Clar chapter 31 . 2/8
I hope Daniel gets what he deserves
6,990 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »