Reviews for Unsung Hero
noxenrom chapter 1 . 8/17
The plit pisses me off. Why would someone so abused do anything to help his tormentor? I call massive bullshit.
benrobbins77 chapter 1 . 8/14
Really over-the-top unrealistic and OOC for every character. No explanation of why he would be so ignored. One thing about compulsive liars, they tend to get caught.
Salazar Snape chapter 46 . 8/11
becomes more*
Salazar Snape chapter 46 . 8/11
Harry is a Mary Sue, a Harry Sue? Anyway I have read this three times before deciding I was right the first time, he gets beat down but is powerful, really? Like really? He obviously isnt afraid to show his power but he lets his sibling take credit? Then all of a sudden he has a magical creature as an animagus, then he because mpre of his real self, a pompous arrogant, douchebag. Even your Harmony ship felt forced after it started out so organically. Now I'm not saying you are a bad writer, far from it, you write well and it was entertaining but the characters just sucked. Harry had better interactions with the snakes so its obvious that you do know how write developing relarionships well but Harry is way too OP to be such bitch when it comes to Daniel or even his parents. So Harry is a Sue.
bookadict43 chapter 51 . 8/7
Amazing story! Truley one of the best I have ever read. Thank you for your writing.
greyhoundxx chapter 49 . 8/4
I'm sorry but what? This ending is terribly unsatisfying
moodysavage chapter 49 . 8/2
Yeah! Hated the deaths of the snakes the most! But now...
moodysavage chapter 45 . 8/1
Why do they have to die?
moodysavage chapter 42 . 8/1
Love love love this story. But 2 things about continuity. Luna wasn't the first to find out he spoke parsletongue. Others found out while he was fighting. Everyone was watching and listening and someone mentioned it and then called him evil. I forget who. And in this chapter 42 you have Harry swimming but he almost drowned when he apparated into the chamber of secrets when he was running away from Dumbledore because he couldn't swim. His snakes had to save him.
moodysavage chapter 7 . 7/29
I want to kick that quidditch captains ass. Really really want to.
moodysavage chapter 1 . 7/29
Wow...loved this first chapter. Gava a solid background and enough of Harry's thoughts to know him without feeling like a list.
armyguy1485 chapter 1 . 7/13
The writing is good but the story is just aweful. The ending is just wrong. Why would u end the story that way. Read this story if u wanna ready about a Harry Potter that is constantly beat down. Like the whole story. He finally finds someone only to have her taken away to come to only push her away to come back and then to push her away to the extreme. What the hell. This stories shows the dark side of life and war. If ur looking for a story to inspire u or pick u up, THIS ISNT IT. Again the writing is great the story line just left a really bad taste in my mouth. I kept wanting to find out what happens next but only so I would eventually be done with it. I had already invested too many chapters not to see how it ended. Wish I would have just put it down tho.
YakAge chapter 20 . 7/4
Really. They're going back in time just to check on things? That's a bloody good excuse if ever I've heard one. Farfetched, stupid, world-breaking (everyone could be doing it all the time) and plot-breaking (because now you need to have an iron clad reason why they can't be doing it all the time). In short: a really bad idea.
YakAge chapter 7 . 7/4
So, at this point, I'm kind of expecting some kind of magical explanation for his treatment. I mean, except Dumbledore and Hermione, many rather decent people like Flitwick or McGonnagal are treating him quite appalingly, not to speak of his parents. I just don't see it happening without some kind of curse, I mean, come on!
The stuff about his clothes was really a toucht too much.
TheWannnaBeWriter chapter 32 . 7/4
I had to go back and review this part. When Hermione was explaing to harry what she was going through and right before he told her to stop ; was she about to say she sucked Daniels dick ? Because if she was then thats fucked up and makes me wish I could be in the story so i can kill daniel myself; and I feel like harry knew thats why he told her to stop. I mean I know and I know harry knows but I dont know if harry knows that I know that he knows what he knows while I also know.
7,264 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »