Reviews for Unsung Hero
noxenrom chapter 18 . 1/29
Edgy shitfic
Oddballzebra chapter 3 . 1/20
Do the world a favor and never write again.
Oddballzebra chapter 2 . 1/20
His owl scolds him when he's being 'bad'? The fuck? Also I highly doubt that his own family as well as everyone else would treat him like this for no reason. You can't even blame it on the horcrux because that's not how it works. The horcrux would only warp his own personality, not everyone around him. Like the locket. It only ever affected the one wearing it. There is no possible way for you to justify how EVERYONE has treated him. And shouldn't his personality be far darker than it is due to the way he's been treated over the past 16 years? Instead you've made him this pathetic do-gooder who can't seem to get it into his head that his family will never treat him the same as his brother. Why would he even go out of his way to rescue Daniel in the grave yard when you've already stated that Daniel is constantly being an ass to him? None of this is even original either. I've lost count of how many shit stories I've read with the same basic and unimaginative plot.
brokenstrings001 chapter 1 . 1/18
Well, you fucked up. Can't even convince yourself to finish the redo eh?
Why make a sequel if you want a bad ending? Why do a bad ending if you're just going to cave in and do a redo?
stylo1 chapter 4 . 1/12
why would harrys patronus prongs? he's neglected by his dad hardly something that would protect you. a horxruc for salr by borgin? and the dark lord wants to buy it instead of taking it? harry is voldemorts enemy but daniel gets taken for the ritual.
this story is really bad and im not even gonna bother to continue, to bad though cause your writing is really good its just the rest that sucks
TheLastFedaykin chapter 11 . 1/12
I started in on this story and it seemed very interesting and well written. I am a fan of wbwl fictions or twin ficts. I just dont understand how Harry changes personality so abruptly. He is abused and ignored and loses his seeker spot. Then he starts dating Hermoine and he's flashing charming smiles and flirting . These dont really mesh well with someone who hasnt had positive interactions with others. Unless you painted him as sociopathic and he was only emulating other emotions he had seen people using. Why the sudden change?
Good
Someguy the anon chapter 10 . 1/3
oorjit is the Drago malfoy of the snake world
OO ZOO MAAA KII chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Y O U. R. E. N
rexrage97 chapter 46 . 12/29/2017
To be honest I would have preferred Luna over Hermione. Hermione is so frustratingly selfish. Harry has more pressing problems to attend to and she can't understand that he is also hurting. Luna has done more for Harry than she ever did.
Now that I'm done venting, I must say everything else about this story has been great.
esthe chapter 32 . 12/9/2017
Great story so far.
I am happy that they didn't immediately get back together, as I felt that what happened between Hermione and Daniel was a big deal.
OnyxCipherLeficentEmrysRomanov chapter 11 . 12/8/2017
Wow, foot fetish, Very unique Loo... I-I-I mean Luna
Chrono Phoenix chapter 5 . 12/5/2017
Before I continue this story can someone tell me if Harry ever gets the credit he deserves. The title doesn't make the prospect seem likely. I mean why read if everyone in the story believes Daniel is the hero?
BerserkLittleCook chapter 51 . 11/29/2017
I've just finished reading this story and decided to review before looking for the sequel. I couldn't understand why you get so much hate in the reviews. Then I read 'the ending'. I personally liked that story very much, so for the sake of not dropping my esteem of it, I cut the ending out and place it at the beginning of the sequel, where it should be.
So, back to the Unsung. The idea was great. I suspected from the beginning that the Potters abuse of Harry might have something to do with the Horcux, but I wouldn't guess it was the price of the creation of the Horcrux to sacrifice a life in that metaphorical sense.
The style of your writing is very good too. Dynamic and understandable, that what counts for me. The only thing that itches me is your use of the word 'antics'. You do use is properly albeit always the same way. It just causes me discomfort to read "laugh at their antics" over and over again. I would prefer dropping that word and sticking to 'laugh at them'. It's still clear and less of an antic. At least for me.
As to the storytelling, I have some unfulfilled wishes for this fanfiction. Up to Harry's expulsion it revolved around his family problems, love life and search for power. Fair enough. Horcruxes were used fairly well too, if a bit routinely (I mean, basically every single one of them was destroyed in a similar way). My problem is, when Harry left and became the King of Serpents, not much really changed. He became a leader in a war, but you didn't realy show it, only had your characters talk about it a little. I miss some more of a visual of his road to political power. It's always better to show something than to say it.
brennan.mholmich chapter 49 . 11/14/2017
Terrible, you made him suffer all of that and then nothing was resolved. Never write again, you obviously have no idea what you're doing with a story.
7,292 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »