Reviews for Unsung Hero
Mondaro chapter 1 . 2/4
I just finished with this one and I have to say,I didn't like it that much
Hermione is being ridiculous. From the instant they met, she's been comparing Harry to Daniel, and regardless of whether she could control her actions, they still hurt. And her attitude throughout was only forgivable because she loved Harry, but she won't wait for him to heal after a horrible betrayal? At this point, I'd prefer if Harry were to get with Luna in the end, as Hermione has become entirely too irksome.
Morpho Blu chapter 9 . 1/26
1qqq1
Rhino109 chapter 5 . 1/18
I'm not much for how slow paced the story is, nothing is happening; I suppose that was the reason for putting the train attack in, but it wasn't very inventive considering it was basically a copy of the canon attack. Also not loving the way even the teachers ignore him, brings on the question as to why he goes to school in the first place, if he's ignored as much as it appears he is he could get away with self study at home easily, without even having any trouble, and could get his potion done at the same time.
Rhino109 chapter 5 . 1/18
Cows eat really slowly. Have you ever seen a cow eat? It's like watching a snail race. I think you mean pigs xD
Crazy-San chapter 51 . 1/12
I really liked this story. pretty upset that you abandoned the sequel, but if the desire to write it isn't there anymore then you can't force it.
HelpmeHermione chapter 51 . 1/9
Great story! Reading it made me angry though. For several days I was snappish and agitated. I've never had a piece of fan fiction affect me like that before!
lazy-kaa chapter 32 . 1/9
God, so tragic... You made me almost cry.
This was absolutely glorious 10/10 story... At least until the last chapter.

I will never understand why you killed her and especially why you went back in time, since going back in time makes everything that happened in this story worthless.

Now it feels like I just marathoned 7/10 story instead of 10/10 one it should have been.
One Hundred Percent Wrong chapter 51 . 1/8
This story had a lot of potential. In the end, it kind of crumbled apart and had a pretty shitty ending
I can't believe he killed Oorjit!
I get why peoplr wouldn't pay attention to Harry, but why would they hate him?
Kenda43 chapter 10 . 1/5
When do people find out Harry is the true hero ?
Dielucio chapter 49 . 12/31/2016
you ruined the story with this ending.
Guest chapter 49 . 12/31/2016
good story but the ending kinda ruins it, i hated the ending.
7,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »