Reviews for Unsung Hero
artimuos chapter 32 . 2/5
the break up between Harry and Hermione is one of the most idiotic scenes ever for the sake of drama and I placed it second after the superman and wonder woman drama now going on in dc comics
twztdwildcat chapter 7 . 1/26
Good grief! I wouldn't blame Harry one bit if he decided to defeat the dark lord and then become one himself! Hope ravenclaw loses every damn quidditch game.
SpiderQueen Dez chapter 1 . 1/20
Interesting!
I love stories like this, I hope this one becomes a favorite of mine's, I just love how well-written the first chapter was! :D
rescue 007 chapter 51 . 1/16
Terrible ending. Like after chapter 40 you just wrote whatever.
Zoe Nightshade099 chapter 46 . 1/13
WHYYY JUST WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL BOTH THE POOR SNAKES?! ITS SO SAD! POOR HARRY
scarlettmeadows chapter 24 . 1/7
oooh! I know this story isn't set up for that plotline because Voldemort's evil :P but I would LOVE to see Harry joining Voldie! :D
scarlettmeadows chapter 23 . 1/7
Still no idea what Hermione's discussions with Dumbledore at the beginning of this fic were about...
scarlettmeadows chapter 19 . 1/7
Hating Daniel right now. Hating him so much. I loved that snake.
scarlettmeadows chapter 16 . 1/7
So...the spider's an animagus?
Fliggi chapter 31 . 1/4
this is a huge pile of crap
FranticFangirlingFox1718 chapter 1 . 1/3
Hey! I'm loving this fic so far! I really like twin fics with neglected Harry and wrong boy who lived. So I'm absolutely loving this fic!
kisses-A chapter 5 . 1/3
I have been reading fanfic for a while and for some reason I never took the time to stop and read yours.
I can't tell you how happy I am that I actually stopped to read.
This story is awesome!
Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2015
Damn it.
I've not even finished the first chapter, what kind of bullshit is that.
Why the hell would Harry not be recognized for what he did when there exists MAGIC ? Veritaserum and it's over, the lies of his brother are discovered ! Legilimency, that Dumbledore and Snape use almost every day on Harry, and the lies are discovered !
Unless it's a curse or something like that, it makes absolutly no sense. I'll keep reading for now to see if something explains it.
Swift.Dagger chapter 49 . 12/30/2015
I was really good to start of with but as soon as they were like "oh marry me" you lost me I skimmed the last few chapters read the part where voldy dies and a bit of the after.

Its like you had no idea how to end it... I dunno if your happy with it or not but my suggestion is to re write it

again great up until the end
Protoman32x chapter 4 . 12/18/2015