Reviews for Unsung Hero
Valeform chapter 51 . 4/14
Goddamn...This fix is one of the greatest I have ever read...Now I am really curious if the author is a professional writer
Nice chapter
Cricycle chapter 1 . 3/25
I honestly don't expect ou do read this.

But this story... While maybe sounding good, is not. Sure all the sentences make sense together and sound nice. But the premises I the plot makes absolutely no sense. Harry - ignored by everyone. FOR NO REASON. If there is some reason established later, it should have been in the first chapter. I'm not going to read anymore because it is clear that almost every character is going to be baseline irrational. What's the point of reading if I know that everyone is going to be an assshole, or else act unpredictably.
ffs chapter 49 . 3/21
What an infuriating story. One depressing chapter after another with no redeeming qualities or payout.
SeverlyLate chapter 5 . 3/5
This Harry prpbably gets ulcer before finishing school...
Bail.
SeverlyLate chapter 1 . 3/5
Well, the pity story is, well, average at best.
The usual no rhime or reason.
In Perfect Harmione chapter 50 . 3/2
You bastard. I hope you actually log into fanfiction so that you can see what you did to me. I just finished this fucking story and that ending makes me cringed. I love the story and the idea was perfect, i may even adopt it myself, but you left the sequel unfinished and now i don't get the satisfaction of seeing harry and hermione together in the end. All-in-all great story it was well worth the hours i spent reading it Good Job
Cole Pascal chapter 30 . 3/1
If he means the horcrux in the gaunt ring, it was his mother's father's ring before it passed to his uncle i think. Either way, not father's father's.
Scarred Seeker chapter 51 . 2/27
Thank you for the story... I don't quite understand what happened in the last few chapters... Harry died and get the chance to do over... I notice you abandon the sequel for the story... Sad... :( Well thanks again for the story until now... Hope to read more of your works soon...
Tarix chapter 5 . 2/24
The story is totally ridiculous so far, there has been absolutely no explanation why all the characters are acting so stupid.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 4 . 2/22
I hate Danial, he needs to die.
Neko-Tenchi chapter 3 . 2/22
She's trying to be your friend you git
Neko-Tenchi chapter 1 . 2/22
Ive been avoiding this story for a while, cause i hate how no one notices harry when hes my thrid favorite character. and i HATE his family and want danial to fall off a cliff just from the first chapter. But all the reveiws say its good, so im going to try it. I only hope James and Lilly see Harry as the real chosen one soon, or im going to hate them more and more.
Catharmel chapter 50 . 2/18
Beautiful story.
MoltenCheese chapter 50 . 2/18
This story was amazing, and it would have been my favorite fanfic if not for the disappointing ending. It was very original, believable, and touching. I just hope you patch up the sequel well.
6,996 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »