Reviews for If
TruthFreedomBeautyLove chapter 3 . 8/21/2006
The best freakin' SVU fic I've ever read.

*adds to favourites*
onetreefan chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
that was a very good ending. i liked that a lot! i don't agree with you about the post-sex relationship-shitty thing. I think that for elliot and olivia's scenario, it would make them more emotional and, in your point with your story, make them stronger. I loved the way you wrote the end with olivia asking for her old partner back. it may have not ended on a romantic note, but it gives us EO dreamers out there something to think about. *smiles. great great writing and I hope you write more soon!

huge fan of the EOness!

onetreefan
J0 chapter 3 . 4/20/2006
I loved it. I'm one of the minority who don't want them to get together that way. It was wonderful, and I am so glad to be mistaken about the matchmaking.
J0 chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
What has she got figured out. I'm as confused as she is.
J0 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
lol...just the disclaimer is worth checking this story out.

SOunds like Cragen is playing Matchmaker to me!
PerpetualSnare chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
Kudos to you for writing a believable post-Fault story! Way too many authors get it wrong, making the characters out of character and mushy. This is a good piece of writing. :-)
Svu Cutie chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
hopefully Cragen will change her mind completly and would being El's new wife really bad as she makes it sound
FutureMrsStabler chapter 3 . 4/19/2006
FINALLY! After a hundred million post-Fault stories, some genius finally gets it right! :) This was wonderful and in my opinion the perfect way to smooth out the awkwardness that we all know is there. No matter how many more of these I read, yours will be #1. Kudos a hundred times!
onetreefan chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
oh. im looking foward to more. this is awesome. great writing. i can't wait until their confrontation. Is this an EO? i wasn't sure. you can write it either way. I like this a lot. great writing.

onetreefan
tamasit1 chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
I am really enjoying the story, especially the first part with the different point of view. I look forward to reading more.
KaydenceRei chapter 3 . 4/18/2006
LOL! All rolls downhill from the bedroom? I'd best not comment on that.

Unless of course she IS wearing that black bra that I AND Elliot like so much. :P Then I'd say it won't go downhill unless someone falls off the bed.. (And I'd gladly go downhill WITH whoever fell off the bed!)

And now that I've been dirty for 30 seconds, time for me to go be clean again. :)

Great story!

KaydenceRei chapter 2 . 4/18/2006
Bravo, another good chapter. :) I loved the whole Huang answering questions with questions thing, that's such a Shrink thing to do! lol!

(By the way, you can call me Kay for short, :) Kaydence get's annoying for some people to spell out if I understand correctly lol!)

I'll go read chapter 3!

KaydenceRei chapter 1 . 4/18/2006
I'm glad it's going to have more than one chapter, all of the others seem to have just one, and that can get utterly annoying after a while.

Not to mention this one is so much more well-written. :) Great job, I can't wait to see more of the story.