Reviews for Cookie Dough Dreams
Flaming Moth chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This was a really sweet story. I liked the nice and kind interaction portrayed between the two characters. Not to mention it made me want to eat ice cream! ;) As always, you have once again proven your ability to write pieces of work that are very well-written and detailed. Awesome job!
AngelStorm21 chapter 1 . 3/30/2007
aww - good job - that was sweet :)
El Gringo Loco chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
A cute piece of fluff. You caught Cleo's essence very well. And gave Sarge a softer side than we ever saw in the series. I like your version, it was more human, and much easier to relate to.

As I recall Cleo had a rocky beginning and a short run. The future "Amazons" barely having a chance to develop before they were gone. They did at least provide some closeure. We learned Creegan's story, and the origin of the Baileys. Voice well - I'm not too sure on that one.

While decent stories in their own right. Cleo and the other Hercules spin/take offs seemed more a way to showcase diversity of talent among the cast members, particularly among the periferal players, than any thing else. (And a talented bunch they were) Even so, all were entertaining. And Young Hercules did occasionaly fill in gaps and lend context to the adult character. But by the time Cleopatra 2525 and Jack of all Trades came around it was ending. Regardless of potential they were produced as short run, fill in the contract series that to my mind never had a chance.