Reviews for No Future Opportunities
Celtic-Witch chapter 1 . 5/4/2006
OMGoddess, I cant stop crying. That was so sad. I thought I had read heart wrenching fanfic before, but this is unbelievable! Great story, Thank you for sharing.. Celtic-Witch (sniff, sniff)
YC chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Thank you. I know you wrote it as therapy, but I read it as therapy too. I know what it feels like to find out that someone you once loved has died. Thank you again.
Cara chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
*sniff*

so sad

good job
Hot Goose chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I really liked this fic and thought it was a different but still interesting take onnthe relationship.
LSMunch chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
I loved it. Almost made me cry, but at the same time, it seemed very dry. There was angst, yes of course there was, but it did seem a bit dry. Still loved it though.
CedarPineSpruce chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Gentle and kind. Lovely to read.
Faded Memories chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Powerful and straight to the point. I loved it dear.
Lynn chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
This is beautiful, it really choked me up. :-) Very beautiful.
Rickmanlover24601 chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Oh my goodness. If I thought I had read sad fanfiction before it is nothing compared to this. Ahh, I feel as if my heart is going to break and never heal again. You have such a way with words and you've truly mastered stream of consciousness. This is a beautiful piece of artwork and a wonderfully original idea. I adore that you set so much up about their relationship but never actually give us specifics... it makes it all the more heartfelt. Thank you so very much for sharing such a truly amazing story with us... though I'm not so sure I will ever smile again. Heh...
Gabby chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Very happy to read you again
Snape's little Slytherin chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Oh.. Made me cry! So glad to get a new story from you! You are so brilliant.

Jenna :-)
AMRA1 chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Nice story... bittersweet... I hope the writing therapy helped!
Sarah123Babe chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Very sweet. Made me cry.
hlb chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
hooray! Another Owlish corner heard from again! Always happy to see your stuff, M!
Marie Verlaine chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Simply beautiful. A wonderfull story. I was looking for something this well writhen for a while. You made a wonderful job as always.

Kisses, Marie!