Reviews for New Meaning to Divorce
billyjbradshaw chapter 13 . 7/28/2020
I'm glad they ended up together. It, sadly, reminds me of my own situation. Sadly in the way that I wish it never got to the point where we weren't together and just 'fooling around.' But I should be happy, we ended up staying together. lol.
late

-Billy
billyjbradshaw chapter 12 . 7/28/2020
That was very intense. Is it weird that I feel happy that Serena got some? lol
billyjbradshaw chapter 6 . 7/28/2020
I feel like at the end of every chapter I'm always saying "uh oh..." But then I realized, it's because I am.
billyjbradshaw chapter 4 . 7/28/2020
ohhhh noooo!
billyjbradshaw chapter 2 . 7/28/2020
uh oh...
SMSM92 chapter 13 . 8/20/2016
This story is absolutely incredible! It's heart-breaking the situation they are in :(
They clearly feel unbelievably strong and passionate... but for some reason it's always so difficult. He seems to be a little dark though. He knows what he needs to do and say but they constantly complicate things between themselves! Your writing is very passionate and I love it so much
Chapter 13 is beautiful! I can't wait for updates... I really hope you don't ditch this story and come back to finish it one day!
phillynz chapter 13 . 7/6/2016
finish the story please wana see a happy ending
Usamamo chapter 13 . 6/19/2016
Please update
meh69 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Thanks for the story! My new favorite couple are Darien & Serena! I just started watching all the seasons of Sailor Moon. This story is the new definition of sexiness thanks again :)
mryann chapter 13 . 12/21/2013
way to go here.. at least she said she loves him now.. hope ou continue this work of art. it is lovelyl..
mryann chapter 12 . 12/21/2013
oh good good.. no tomas... this is really heart wrenching.. i feel for both.. why don't you work it out?
mryann chapter 11 . 12/21/2013
oh now... what will happen that he finds out she have a boyfriend... i don't know what to feel..
mryann chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
yeah it was emotional and all.. but it finished with a bang there... and i agree on what you said... we need to do this things or we will regret it for the rest of our lives..
mryann chapter 9 . 12/21/2013
your writing is soo good.. i cant wait for more..
mryann chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
ohh now they get a break.. and it is all steamy all over.. teehehe.. way to go.. i love it..