Reviews for Detention
an-angel-named-Castiel199 chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
wow great story beginning to end. Poor Dean had to go through that, but it made the story good. :):)
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wow. A well-written Whump, what plot? with a bit of plot no less. It's a fantastic paradox. And some great whump. Now do Sam! Lol. I shall have to check your other stories. This rocked my socks.
LavenderStorm chapter 5 . 11/18/2010
Beautiful story. I love how you portrayed dean's angst! I liked how you implied in the end, Dean truly believed he deserved the punishment - i like reading about tormented dean!
Vampire Queen chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
wow, interesting angle you did here. Poor Dean, he didn't deserve that detention. Thank you for posting though!
Elle the Brat chapter 5 . 8/9/2008
My heart stopped at the line "what seemed to be a random amount of painkillers."

...No, seriously. DX Suicide by painkillers. The end ("Sam opened his mouth to argue the point, but Dean’s eyes fluttered closed, his head rolling gently to one side. Maybe his brother had finally succumbed to the painkillers, or maybe he was faking it.") is making me sweat bullets.

I don't know why the thought makes me "DX" so much, but it does.

...

DX

-Elle.
Cari chapter 5 . 4/15/2008
I color pink flowers on his cast while the painkillers had him out. *laughs evilly*
JackFan2 chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Seriously great start! Love the premise and the idea of Dean being 'take to school' so-to-speak over things from his past with an evil ghost/teacher. What better hell for a guy who probably grew up hating school to begin with.

Great start! And what better reason to write SPN than to whump Dean? No better reason, far as I'm concerned. ;D
Rat chapter 5 . 3/6/2008
wow, good story, poor dean.
Altsoba chapter 5 . 11/18/2007
Wow, this story has been on my favs list for a long time and it wasn't until I was going back through and reading some of the stories on there that I realized, I hadn't reviewed this one at all O_o Or if I did I didn't remember doing so. I am a flake sometimes... anyhow, I just loved this story, it was written so well and it was just awesome. I shall be checking out your other stories as well _
heather03nmg chapter 5 . 3/23/2007
Wow, you weren't kidding when you said this story contained major Dean whumpage, good thing I'm a hurt Dean kind of girl.

Loved this story, glad to see that Dean didn't believe most of the mental torture the ghost was inflicting upon him.

Great job, keep writing!
Rae666 chapter 5 . 1/6/2007
Maybe it's just 'cause I love Dean but I really enjoyed this story. It was short and sweet without being too short. Plot was good and characters and I could actually see soemthing like that happening.
AuroraDannon chapter 5 . 1/3/2007
WOW! I really liked this story. Very good and Dark. Must have been what I was in the mood for. I would love to read the other stories if you ever get around to writting them. :) Great story!
E. Clay chapter 5 . 10/8/2006
Hey I just wanted to say good job on this story. This was the very first "Supernatural," fan fic I ever read and it was months ago. I was going back to the beginning, reading all of the oldies and I was really pleased to come across this one again. I can't remember ever hating the bad guy in one of these stories so much. The ghost was disgusting and horrible. I'm not very big on Dean whumping and don't think Dean deserves to be punished for anything, but the story was very well thought out and done.
mcatB chapter 5 . 5/23/2006
You may say the conversation was done, but I see plenty of room for Dean to angst and think suicidal thoughts anyway, much to Sam's dismay... Nice story. More?
SireesAnwar chapter 5 . 5/22/2006
You did a very good job on this story. It was very well done and very believable... it definately portrayed Dean the way I love him... poor guy just needs a little love.