Reviews for If Walls Could Talk
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was lovely!
Wonderful :D
Katheryn Mae chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I have not reviewed? 'Cause I love this song and the pairing (duh!). Well, it was amazing!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 9/22/2007
Well, I know why you're one of my favorite authors ... ;-)

I just LOVE the style!

THX
JusticeIsBlind13 chapter 1 . 4/19/2007
That was pretty good. I though that the repediviness helped the fact that it was secret.
whiteflowers chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
This was a really great read. I loved the intensity and fire between Albus & Minerva, and the style in which the piece was written was very clever indeed. Lovely!
mmcgonagall06 chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Cute!
mimigmr chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Oh, wow, your fic is so... so... I don't know, so touching! Although is kind of weird thinking about Albus and Minerva making love, it's like thinking of my grandparents doing it, but you wrote it in a beautiful way. And, yes, I felt like you were talking to me personally.

I really liked it. Congratulations.
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Ahh! I loved it so much! I really felt like you were talking to me. lol At the beginning, I found myself coming closer and closer when you told me to and backing up until you said, "There, that is better." :D Oh, that was so fabulous! I'm adding this to my Favorite Stories list.
SherbetKitty chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Aww, that was sweet. I loved the way you wrote it too! And the secret and walls, it was brilliant! Thank you for sharing!

SherbetKitty
chisanaki chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Aww! It's SO cute! :)

I loved it... You made my day!

Thanx

Isabel
kidarock chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Yes, I thought it was rather clever. I liked the way you used the beginning opening sentence. Instead of the usual Albus or Minerva doing such and such like in many other fic's you have used a different way to lure the reader in. And the use of a secret; well everyone wants to know a good secret because its gossip. I also liked the short sentences as if this secret was being whispered to the reader only.

I didn't find it repetitive at the end, it just summerised the point the wall was making. Well done! A great piece of writting! Bex
Laurel chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Wow. I LOVED that. The way you wrote it, made me feel so much more connected to the characters, and this beautiful *secret* they share, though still watching them from a far. :)
B. Alex Burke chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I'm frickin' crying! That's so sweet! I love how you did it, I mean, the way you wrote it. It's so touching. I feel like I melted inside. Keep up the AMAZING work, and udate Who Am I? soon, ok? Thanks!

~Branda
Swift-Dragon chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I thought it was clever, specially the part where i leaned in too close and had to back up. lol. Anyways good story quite creative, but i think i have to urge you to continue writing your other stories. Not that your random one shots are bad, they're quite good, but yeah. Write! *shakes fist* Dot Dot Dot... yep. Write in peace and prosperity.