Reviews for His God
dracosfairmaiden chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Wow what a powerful fic. I've always wondered how people can treat other people like that. This does a great job exploring the motive.
Not-Completely-Insane chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I know I'm a few years late of reviewing but better late than never, hm?

I loved it. I felt really bad for Zack and Cloud though :'( It was beautifully written and very interesting.

Are you thinking about writing, or have you already written, a sequal? I'm content with how it ended, but it would be pretty interesting.

Love

~Razor
AYMK00 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
ooh my goodness, my heart.

Be still, oh perverted one.

Thank you for writing such a dark story, filling my kinks, and in such a lovely way, too; with your beautiful writing and all.

I've re-read this a number of times, and it has got to be my favourite oneshot of the month.

Ayu
Jamaican Princess Rocquellan chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
well put together, I really like the emotions and contrast between the characters!
xTincampi chapter 1 . 3/24/2010
Amazingly eerie! I loved it! Poor Cloud and Zack ( But this was amazingly well written 3
Yuffie's Ninja Insanity chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
I wish you would continue this, its excellent!
breadsticks chapter 1 . 7/31/2009
Through the eyes of a monster.

Heartbreaking and horrifying. Thanks for giving me a window view of the psychologies and relationships of Dr. Hojo with his assistants and Cloud and Zack.
Chibipinkbunny chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I thought this was really well written. I'm surprised it didn't get more reviews. It's interesting because there's another fic about the time Cloud, and Zack spent in Hojo's lab called, "Reduced to Specimens," and the characterization of Zack, and Cloud is similar. Zack's greatest undoing is the torture of Cloud. Zack is stoic, and Cloud is more like a scared child. It's amazing that you did all of this before Crisis Core because you really did such a good job with Zack, and Cloud. The torture in this piece really wasn't too graphic. I imagine they suffered some sort of physical torture for botched escape attempts. I don't think it would bother Hojo in the least. The eerie part of this piece was that it was told from the POV of one of the scientists, and he enjoyed it. It just shows the darker side of humanity. It's a shame you didn't write any more Zack/Cloud stories.
Galenchia chapter 1 . 11/28/2008
You did quite a job there making a messed-up character. I didn't like the fic, for the most part, just because the torture isn't my cup of tea; it's far too sad. -Eyes the comment below about killing pigeons warily.- (And I fear that it attracts the wrong crowd.)

But what I did enjoy was the Zack and Cloud characterization, and their interactions on behalf of each other. That part made me happy. :) Or, as happy as I could be reading something like this?

At any rate, nice writing.

~Galenchia
The BirdFox Hybrid Productions chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
I know this was written quite some time ago, and that you don't write anymore FFVII fics, but I must say, this was an amazing rush. It really grasped ahold of their situation in 'captivity' and you made Cloud less than completely helpless, which I absolutely loved. I'm proud to say that this is the first Zack/Cloud fic that I'm going to be favoriting, so thank you for writing this lovely little piece, and I wish you'd write more, but alas, you seem to have lost the love for FFVII.

mwah mwah

psycho rooster
Grinning Cheshire Cat 9 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
wow. just...speechless(did i spell that right?)and you should really consider making this a not one-shot(?)whether you do or not *favs*
just a rambling romantic chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
whoah. Just... WHOAH. That was disturbing, yet amazingly well written. I think you just won the internet. I loved the way you personified Maliare, I could really begin to see what kind of person he actually is. The ending really got me, though. All the pain and the fear -shudders- you are far too good at this. Zack was way beyond sweet, I loved how you wrote his and Cloud's relationship.
Infinite Devil Machine chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
._.

You kill my soul.

In a good way.
sarah chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Do you reckon brillantly fucked-up can be a compliment?

Scuse my language if you dont like swearing- no offense meant like.

I would kill (small mammels and def pigeons) to see another chapter of this- your take on an actual torture/science scene
SlaughterOtter chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Oh god... This is so beautiful and powerful. I can't even begin to describe on how wonderful this is.