Reviews for 20 Secrets Between A Jinchuriki And A Biju
UNCPanda chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I liked it, it seems very reasonable and thought out.
Crazycally chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I wish the actally story would focus more on Naruto Ninetailed fox interation and I hope its like your interepretaion because I think it fits.
Naru 606 chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
That is so true, is quite funny how everything go
dzk87 chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Naruto wonders why the Kyubi is oddly mercurial whenever they have a talk- but if you lived, died, and were reincarnated more times then you care to remember, you'd be the same way, he eventually figures out.!

FINAAAAALLLY.

He dies if Naruto dies, but that can't be forever. There is no chance that the bijuu can't respawn. Also, canon says the first sealed them all up, but we see the three tails out of a host, PROVING this. THANK GOD!
Star Dust of Ancient Novae chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
cool
Tellytubby101 chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
This is wonderful in its simplicity and it's stick to canon. Because it's short, to the point, and undeniably sweet in its own odd little way, I've fallen in love with your story. Many congratulations on writing such a gem.

From Tubby. :-)
Wordsplat chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
very funny
Muria chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Rather insightful. And, I very much agree with #14: Neji or Sasuke would've been terrifying with the power of the Kyubi.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This one was much more compelling although the twenty truths about Akatsuki had me a bit reeling for a bit. I loved how you captured that Naruto and the Kyuubi have been through a lot. Even if you don't like someone being there constantly would lead to understanding them, when in turn leads to sympathy and companionship. It's definitely not a safe thing in this situation and Naruto can't let his guard down. The Kyuubi can't not want to get out and Naruto incoherently gives in to the power.
someone179 chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
lol i like #4,5,6 :)
alicat54 chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
are there going to be any more of the 20 truths series?
Lil-lo chapter 1 . 11/6/2007
OK crack review- when I read 14 I could see the village burning in flames while Sasuke leapt through town on a rampage. Then 15 came and it was like no matter what carnage came, Kyubi wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.
Phantom Mime chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
Hm, I liked this. Naruto and Kyuubi is a good thing.
Emperor Jaden chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
*Laughing* Ha! Pure genius!
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
...um i like it? I do you know. Your writing style is amazing and yet all your fics leave me with this odd feeling and I never know exactly what to say about them. This is very good though. Sad though - no. 20. nos. 16 and 17 were nice though.