Reviews for Signs
Sandlesloveblooms chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
I'm really into this one. I loved it from the start. Just hurry and please update!
Dan's girl81 chapter 7 . 6/18/2007
I think you should finsh the story and have Nick talk to Cath and see what he do.
katy chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
Oh please update, i like this stpry, and it's plot is good.
Missing Whisper chapter 7 . 12/26/2006
Oh Awesome, very gripping! I love it :D However, I thought Greg handed the paper to Sara in a chapter previously?
PisceanPal23 chapter 7 . 12/12/2006
Well, I may be late, but what the hey, I'll take a stab:

'I wish you were my dad'? I'm competely guessing, I really thought it was 'Transitions' but Nick wasn't dead...haha, but anyways, please update as soon as ya can, this is really good:)
Mestizaa chapter 7 . 12/9/2006
YAY! You updated!

I for one have never cared much for slash. It might have something to do with me reading it for the first time when I was 10. Twas very graphic.

Anywho, I'm just glad you updated
anthonydinozzo chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
oh! that is so cute! Hailey is such a cute character. Congrats!

Marmel C.c chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
I'm sorry if I didn't review this story before, I think we still didn't have an account the last time you updatedXD. It' very good though, please update soon! No problems with Nic, but I'm glad he is out of the way for a while:).

tiamaria21 chapter 7 . 12/8/2006
oh wow this is a really good read and your a talented writer

was your insipration a movie of the the same name

maybe "signs"

luv ya lots

tia aka tiamaria21
Regan chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
I've really enjoyed reading this fic... even though it's 2 in the morning and I have to get up in four and 1/2 hours... I got on to check and see if a package was shipped and ended up reading your entire story! (I'm weak when it comes to Sandle-ness) It's extremely well written.

I Googled the phrase "I wish you were my dad," and got lots of obscure hits. Am I close?

remoob1513 chapter 7 . 12/7/2006
thats so sad. it makes me want to hit Nick but Hailey, tears in her eyes, i just wanted to cry. please please please dont take too long to update this. AWESOME JOB! CANT WAIT FOR MORE!
TigerButterflied chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Very poignant... there he was wishing she was his, and she is. Looking forward to the next chapter...
TigerButterflied chapter 5 . 5/3/2006
Very good... interested in seeing where this goes...
TigerButterflied chapter 4 . 5/3/2006
Very heavy moment... although he knows when they got together and when the child was born, so he should've suspected...
TigerButterflied chapter 2 . 5/3/2006
Moving forward very well. The flashback answers the when and why question. This is a very tight, well-written story - lots of emotional content, and it's coming out very well in dialogue.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »