Reviews for The Slytherin, the Witch and the Vanishing Cabinet
Bonnie Gaynor chapter 1 . 4/19
Wow, amazing job you did here! I was totally caught by the wonderfully colourful language, the brilliant atmosphere it created - and the irony of it all, that last sentence... .0 setting them up with a clear goal, I suppose...
Well, I can only repeat: a great little story! :D

Best,
Bonnie
Myself Me And You chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
I love your style of writing. It's very ... expressive like that one paragraph beginning with "And every breath a touch, every touch a wish, ..." and so on. Beautiful!
It's a very lovely story and hilarious when Severus blows everything up and even sets the Whomping Willow on fire.
But really, really sad at the end when Dumbledore answers "Yes. I rather expect he will." (kill him), because we all know Severus actually has to kill him in the end ...
I liked it very much!
Seyfert chapter 1 . 5/4/2012
Brilliant story, I loved it! :)
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Fantastic! The beginning and the end were actually my favorite bits.
Morzan's Elvish Daughter chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
rofl This was lovely. XD Pass on my regards. :D
Dougsdaughter1957 chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
lol This was cute. I liked it.
Horse121 chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Again, an excellent piece of writing. I really don't understand how you manage to make such a simple concept so powerful, but I'm very glad you do xx
rosepetals chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
I LOVED that story! The perfect mix of clever, romantic, and generally awesome. :D
Miravisu chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Whoa, one actionpacked story, yeppyepp! :D
Lue'cleste chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
Nice story :) Interesting way of letting veritaserum wear off and put two people together... and I liked the irony of the last two lines :P
cylobaby chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
lol good story. i loved that ending.
mroczna88 chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
"When the Veritaserum wears off, Albus, he's going to kill you."

"Yes. I rather expect he will."

In the light of HBP this two lines are... Gods, I'm speechless. BRILLIANT!
Alatus chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
I feel like jumping around with glee! Even though it was very short, with very little introduction and a mere taste of the aftermath, I feel like I've just read an entire story.

Though, I must admit, I very much want to know why veritaserum was used on all the death eaters, and just how Severus and Hermione will cope with such actions (and poor Ron, and the soon to be dead Dumbledore) :)

Thanks for writing and sharing your work!

always,

-Alatus
JasmineT chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
Oh how cute! fantastic job! luvd it!
alizaleven chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Woot! I love this story :)