Reviews for Indulgence
tigerlily101 chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
Oh! The ENDING! I love this story. It was amazing, just loved it.
ThousandxSunny chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
i love your use of rain to display the status of their relationship :) and i also love the fact that this isn't one of their fanfics where it's building up to a scene of "proposal" and then suddenly they're together, i seriously hate these kind of's so cliched. While your fanfic, it's like a slow transition into a relationship, a little bumpy and not all smooth
Guest chapter 10 . 12/5/2010
I loved it! This was one of the stories that made me so giggley. * trying to contain giggles*

Nice job! :)
nothere123123 chapter 9 . 8/29/2010
It's so adorable! Yay!
Tinted Basket chapter 10 . 6/8/2010
Oh so 'that's' what happened during the Thanksgiving Day festivities. hehe I have to admit, it is terribly amusing.

So yeah, this fic was cute, incredibly so. The idea of Edward and Mustang dancing together is so cute and shiny. I'd really like to see some fanart of it actually. ;)

While it was kind of sad that Hughes was still dead, the Roy/Ed moments were totally worth it. The idea of Edward staying at Mustang's house is always fun, it's been done a few times, but not quite like that. Not bad.

And the idea of Edward saving Hawkeye is definately original. All in all, it was good. I liked it. Thanks for the fanservice.
killing u with umbrellas chapter 10 . 3/31/2010
great story. that last part was hillarious!
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 10 . 2/20/2009
THIS WAS SO GREAT! It CAN'T BE OVER, NO! I loved it so much, and laughed so hard! Thank you!
Kumiko-kun chapter 10 . 10/27/2008
aww love the story and great bonus chapter! really funny
yllom21 chapter 10 . 5/16/2008
OMG, the last chapter was completely unexpected. Well written, and well done.
VermilionValentine chapter 10 . 9/29/2007
HA! love the bonus!

great story, now all it needs is a sauct sequel ;)
Aubreyvamp chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
I'm loving this fic so far! A lot of Drama which is what I live for! WE!
Spirix chapter 10 . 6/24/2007
This story was adorable. Keep up the awesome work. I like the bonus chapter.
foxy crimefighta chapter 5 . 11/22/2006
oh, this is wonderful. :D

i absolutely love everything.
Roy Mustang 08 chapter 10 . 11/16/2006
Nice story update soon
hanjuuluver chapter 10 . 10/16/2006
aw... I just love a good Ed/Roy fic! XD nice job.