Reviews for The Terrible Price of Morality
peachi padwan chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
oh yes i like this alot, very interesting take on pre-V as i call it. this really shoulder be continued

*throws crackers in attempt to tease author into writing*
cucumber-sandwiches chapter 1 . 5/7/2006
Yes, I've did it ! I have read one of your fic ! And I've... nearly... nearly understood it ##

OK, I confess, most of the words sound like chiness for me... But I 've understood the story and the end ... And I like it !

Pour le reste (oui, je repasse en mode français, écrire en anglais, même un review, c'est trop d'effort pour moi...) tu n'as qu'a relire tes autres reviews, ça resume globalement ce que je pense... (surtout le 'Was he handsome ?' niharhahahahaha ... hum... sorry... ##)

K., foolish fallen angel...
FreeSpiritedOne chapter 1 . 5/2/2006
That was brilliant. I love how you conceive of V's life before he was V. I am interested to read your take on how he becomes V. I know this is a one-shot, and so was the other piece with Valerie, but I would love to see the interlocking of the two stories and see what comes after Valerie dies.
Rowin chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Hey this is really good. You should continue with this, insted of makeing it a one-shot fic. This was excellent. Please write more.
Klashfor chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
This was very good. Not a sentimental fic making V a hero, he's just human. Nice work!

-K
firstmorningdew chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
He sounds like "Agent Smith" saying "Mr. Anderson" :D

*lol*
BeliBali chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
absolutely brilliant!
anotherblastedromantic chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Don't stop now! Go on, I'm curious. What was pre-V, Grant you have decided, before he became a politician? What was his life like at childhood? Who were his parents? Where did he live? Was he handsome? Did he bear a resemblance to a young Hugo Weaving? Did he ever love, or was he ever loved in return? I am curious; I demand you quench my thirst for knowledge of the past! By the way, great story.