Reviews for Lizzie Love
angelfangrl chapter 6 . 11/19/2008
Great parody. It is annoying when characters are mary-sued, and the -I don't like her! She should die 'cause she ruins my fav ship, OMJ! - attitude is even more annoying. I've noticed it runs both ways, though Sheppard/Teyla fans tend to be more mature and less likely to act that way.
JadedOne47 chapter 6 . 3/8/2007
OMG that was so funny... I LOVED IT!

Seriously though, who wouldn't be able to get what you did... lol

JUST a quick question... what does the Z in ZOMG mean... i'm ozzie and haven't a clue..

Keep up the writing..
McKayLover chapter 6 . 5/2/2006
very cute, I love it thanks!
dietcokechic chapter 6 . 4/27/2006
That was hysterical! Definitely some of the wackiest writing of yours I have ever read, but just as enjoyable. Thank you!
Beach chick chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
This was a interesting story. I'm glad everything got straitened out.

Beach chick chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
This is a great chapter. I'm glad she finally returned to where she was met to be. I'm onto the next chapter.

Lorettakay chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
so much fuzzy love for this little gem.
trecebo chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
This was such a farcical romp. I loved it. I cannot abide the MS who drives everyone to loose their minds in such a vapid fashion. This was a good balance to that type of story, given that one of these stories is way more powerful than ten pages of said others.
trecebo chapter 5 . 4/26/2006
I simply have to hope (without checking the next chapter) that you give us a glimpse of the other side of the mirror, so to speak... Cuz this was too funny.
bbqmice chapter 6 . 4/26/2006
This was bizzare! but i enjoyed.

I love the canon character too and i was very relieved to see you didn't actually believe all that guff about the 'untouchable' elizabeth. good for you for hitting back!
Beach chick chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
This is really good! I was reading the chapters thinking that she must be in an alternate universe or something, and this chapter confirms that she is. This is really interesting too. I like reading about how everything is different. It would be cool if the Elizabeth, she took the place of, was actually in her place going throught different situations too. Just a suggestion. Keep writing.

Reefgirl chapter 4 . 4/23/2006
Wow, good stuff, keep going
pegasus-fics chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
O, Liz worshippers! ;) Great story so far, hope you'll continue soon!
McKayLover chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
spooky! please write more soon!
trecebo chapter 3 . 4/21/2006
At this point, a Wraith may be the only safe way out...bwa-ha-ha-ha! This is getting better and better along the ridiculous lines...tee hee...