Reviews for The Missing Scene
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
Even though this is an old story, I'm setting the record straight: Just as too many people misinterpret the scene in My-Hime with the image of Shizuru disrobing and reaching for a sleeping Natsuki - It's Natsuki imagining what happened, not from anything Yukino saw - people also misinterpret the scene with Shizuru and Arika.
Shizuru knows that Sergay will want to take Arika away to be questioned, and thinks Arika should remain at Garderobe. After all, Arika has unusual powers, wants to be an Otome and is wearing the blue sky sapphire. Since Arika is already fan-girling Shiz, all she has too do to make her faint is lean in, pretend she's going to kiss her and instead, blow in her ear. Shiz even winks at Natsuki to let her know what's up - she's giving Natsuki an excuse to keep Arika at Garderobe.
Shizuru's the series best character, and all great characters are polarizing figures. That's why she has a lot of fans. AND a lot of haters who like to lie about and misinterpret her actions and motives.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
This made me happy,thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
Kawaiiiii
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
swweeeeetttt
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
These ShizNat one-shots are just lovely!
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Although this story was written and postes years ago, it is still a beautiful and wonderfully written piece. I loved it 3
Komett chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
UST ftw )
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 3/28/2009
So sweet and charming!
VanillaSlash chapter 1 . 9/11/2008
Shizuru's flirtation with other girls that aren't Natsuki tend to frustrate me-but not today. Natsuki's reaction was so cute! Hehe, welcome back kiss...
jquackers chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Cute and fluffy;; me like :)
clarec97 chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
Nice, good reading piece. Thank you
elfspirit7 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Awesome!
Yukimura Akira chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
hahaha Natsuki is way too cute! xD I'll always love Shizuru's teasing anytime, anywhere x
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Damn, that was definitely my favourite scene...too bad it never happened in the series. I luv this oneshot, I hope you'll write more Shiznat. Good job.