Reviews for Godzilla vs Tijora
cats ear tribe chapter 2 . 8/9/2006
I like the basic Idea but as It has been said you need to take the time to allow things to transpire and when they do allow that thing to happen or in this case fight. I don't mean to sound rude but you need to take much more time into your chapters. Also Tijora is to be honest way to powerful. Defeating Godzilla is stretching it for pretty much every monster but Godzilla and mechagodzilla is to much for a single monster without it being ridculios[sp?], including those other monsters to is just way over powering. I am not trying to flame but you have to be realistic.
JAKEPETTY chapter 2 . 6/29/2006
it is great plain and simple
Valandil chapter 2 . 6/10/2006
IT IS AN AWSOME STORY. IT'S LIKE WATCHING A MOVIE. YOU PUT A MAJORITY OF THE MONSTERS IN JUST FINE. YOU SHOULD SEND YOUR MONSTER TO TOHO(THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE GODZILLA) THEY MIGHT MAKE IT A REAL MONSTER! IT'S AWSOME!
XCyrus the angel of deathX chapter 2 . 4/21/2006
Hu... well let's see, the chapter was good but... where's the emotion? No offence but it seems like your kajiu, humans, all of them they seem like robots. Now the new kajiu is pretty neat I wouldn't mind having him in one of my fics but you lack some of the core ingredints. Sorry i seemed harsh and I'm not flaming, i'll dye before I flame but you need to go think more about the characters and go into more detail on the area around everybody. Now don't get me wrong it's really intresting and I'm really wondering what's going to happen CMON MAN YOU LEFT US HIGH HERE X'S MY FAVE HURRY AND WRITE THE NEXT CHAPTER MY FRIEND and before I go let me just say you've got a lot of potentail and I really hope you keep writting!

Goodbye for now!
The Scorcher chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I don't take offense to criticism I like it because I can learn from my mistakes so no hard feelings.
Zillah 91 chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Look, I vow against flaming, but someone has to tell you this.

The story just feels like a summary, not the actual story. Everything happens too fast and the story isn't nearly developed enough. You just don't flesh out the characters enough. Which, to be frank, is a crying shame. This story could have been a real epic, but it just seems far too rushed. Take your time and develop the events and characters. I wish I could say something good about the story, but there's just not enough there. You've just said what happens in the story- you haven't WRITTEN the story.

Which, as I said, is a true shame. One thing I will say is that Tijora is a cool monster. You at least deserve some credit for that.

I can tell there's a lot of potential to this story, but you're letting it go to waste. Sorry, but its true. Please don't view this as a flame, but as constructive criticism which, to be honest, this story really needed.