Reviews for Bad Dreams
Lizelle chapter 15 . 6/5
I enjoyed your story very much. Thank you.
H.R chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
Wonderfull story. I loved the plott. You got the boys characters spot on. You also helped me understand dean a little are a good writer and I hope you will Wright again
piquitv chapter 15 . 7/28/2008
hey, i know you finished this fic a long time ago, but i just found it and i loved it, thanks so much for this story :)
Sharon chapter 15 . 6/29/2008
Great story, well written & very enjoyable.

You really need to have someone read it though before you posted it as the only distracting thing was the grammar. The use of the word 'his' instead of 'he's' was really annoying. You may want to fix that.

Great job though. Will definitely be checking out your other stories.
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 15 . 6/15/2008
Beautiful, dear! I enjoyed this from beginning to end (and enjoyed the Dean!Whumping IMMENSELY I can tell you!). A fantastic all around read!

KateCyrus chapter 15 . 3/12/2008
"My butts gone numb."
Anna chapter 15 . 8/26/2007
Good ending. Nicely done. You write very natural conversations. Ehm, I mean, supernatural conversations. :D

I'm going to check out your other work!
Anna chapter 12 . 8/26/2007
I love your style of writing, but I have to say that in my eyes Dean would never do that, no matter how 'down' he is. The situation fits the whole plot though, even though Dean is not the same character as he is in the show. I do love Sam's character, his actions and emotions are IMO true to the show. And, your story line is quite unusual in a good way. You're a good writer.

Anna chapter 6 . 8/26/2007
Nice twist!
Jennygeee chapter 15 . 12/12/2006
I loved this story. You have got our boys so in character - I can actually hear them saying all these things and bless Dean for wanting to take Sam to college to keep him safe. Very well written.
Jennygeee chapter 12 . 12/12/2006
OMG! You are so cruel! Now I can't wait to get to the next chapter - you really are very good at this.
Jennygeee chapter 11 . 12/12/2006
I'm readind this straight through but I just had to review this chapter. That was really very good! You had the excitement going from the start to the end - I really can't wait to read the next one I just had to say Well Done!
stjra chapter 15 . 10/6/2006
Loved the story! I think you are really getting into the boys head's! Keep up the good work, I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your stuff!
DeanLives chapter 15 . 7/21/2006
Great story!
StarWindDancer chapter 12 . 7/9/2006
Oh you *# (! You can't do that to Dean. And poor Sam. Oh the tourture. Going to read more. Thanks for the emotional story.