Reviews for Morning After
DramioneDestiny chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Another angsty one.
ever afters chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
Aww! Angsty, but nice actually. :)
yay chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Yes, this was the first not falling in love morning after that I've read.
classictwilight chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
I loved this! Great story idea and very well written. )
SicilyRoyalty chapter 1 . 2/20/2010

“Don’t what?”

She glared at him. “Don’t make small talk. It’s…highly unnatural.”

Haha. That's hilarious
HP0247 chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Don't know if you're still around...but I just read this and it was bloody brillant! Really good.
starrynightskys chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
As you stated. No love, but amazing none the less. Nicely written.
Josephinee chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I loved this! There are hardly any stories with endings like these out there, while they're much more realistic. I think you're writing style is awesome (and has a wide range, taking into account your other fics), it truly pulls me in. Fantastic job!
Gingham and Basil chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
That was very good-but i really want to know more details about it-like whose wedding(s) it was, blah blah.

Mouchi-Mou chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
LameyDovey chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
loll they are so childish x: i think this is a very well-written, different perspective. i enjoy it very much! keep writing~~

Alice chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Loved the idea. Not many people dare to write things like that. And for that, I admire you. Keep up the great writing. (:
ayen chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
wow, I love that idea. having a one-night stand but not falling in love. so unconventional, yet seems to be more correct.

very unique. :) but anyways, I was caught in their arguments. very well depicted.
mintbiscuit chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
that was fun.. :D but the word f**k was kind of overused. still...
Dark Hope Assassin chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I liked the whole idea of the story really much. These particular sentences ares probably what sum up perfectly the story and make it so damn wonderful as it is: "Probably one of the reasons was that, the night before always seemed to be the catalyst for future meetings, for future trysts. In this case, however, there was no need. The morning after ruined all that." Very nicely said and very stylish and overall FANTASTIC, like I mentioned so many times already. Wonderful story. Great!