Reviews for Forgotten
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
x( noo! thats so sad and angsty! you even warned us!

:'(
Pickamandy chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Dude! You had me hanging on every word! I LOVED it! very well written and very well done! I hope to read more like this!

God bless,

Mandy
Tomochii-Chan chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
T_T

I don't know why but for some reason, this fic is so sad...and touching...full of emotion. Nothing needed to be said to understand what was going on through Sakura and Sasuke's heads...this is just beautiful T_T
twithee chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Aww that's a really sad fic. Good job though!

Do you have anymore? If so, I would LOVE to read them!
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
You know how much of a SasuSaku dork I am, so I just had to read this. And loved it. Very nice touch of angst, of repetitive rhetorical questioning... it all added to the effect of the emotions of the fic. Good job on this (as per usual with your other fics. You just rock that way.) XDXDXD Fufufu.

And I realized something: we have almost ALWAYS exactly the same shipping per fandom. XD I mean, SasuSaku (and slight NaruSaku as well)? AyuHiyo? ShinichiRan? YohAnna? SatRisa? And my-surely-soon-to-be LuffyxNami?

Which is why I love you. (And am spamming your inbox with my reviews. Because. LOVE. Fufu.)
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 11/1/2006
that was great! sad, though, but good job! :D
StandInTheRain95 chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
he forgot how to love? arg you make it so angsty!
Chainless chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Lovely! Gorgeous. Perfect. Fabulous piece!
Platinum Egoiste chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
You never know, Sasuke. She could teach you.

(Ehh...)

It's very emotional yet you managed to keep Sasuke distant and cold at the same time. :)
NutBuster chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Oh my, that's so sad. Poor Sasuke.

This was done well. I really like how you portrayed it with the timeskips. Very touching.
Sillvy chapter 1 . 4/24/2006
So very deep. T.T Emotional, touching, and well written.

Great work!
BloodRuby chapter 1 . 4/21/2006
i like it alot it was deep very deep!_
Jill Landicho chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
aaw... how sad. poor sasuke. poor sakura. *sniff* *sniff* *sniff*
HeartAngel chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
WAH!STUPID SASUKE!ARGH(loud scream)Can we kill (wail)if u like angst go read my story I'll trying to get as much people as possibile.I don't know how to decribse this fic I'm too was wonderful though.
The.Guiding.Star chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I LOVE this story!Its how i imagined are the greatest!