Reviews for Only Eyes to See
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 19 . 10/14/2019
You are an incredible writer. I wasnt that fond of this story as I could have been. I couldnt connnect with the protagonist very well. There's so many things I would have done differently than she did. She gave the excuse of loving a witchking because "she couldnt help it that she was in love with him." Which I think is the worst excuse ever. However, the journey that Sarah went through sucked me in and didnt let me go. I had to finish the story. So you definitely did a good job on that account of things.
FelineNinjaGrace chapter 3 . 10/12/2019
This story has been so wonderful to read so far! The imagery makes everything so realistic. I feel as if I'm there with her, hearing seeing and feeling.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/29/2019
I was hoping she would be with Sauron instead :(
Resalicia Belger chapter 6 . 2/18/2019
... i do not understand why she just revealed everything so easily... She does know how evil Sauron is supposed to be, no ? Was she drugged ? Under Sauron’s magic ?
Anyway, beside that i really enjoy the story so far.
Guest chapter 19 . 2/12/2019
That ending creeped me out so freaking much. SO FREAKING MUCH HOW THE HELL DID SAURON WIND UP IN MIKE’S BODY? POOR MIKE!
Guest chapter 16 . 2/12/2019
Excellent story. However Mary-Sueish the “falling into Middle Earth” thing is, what happens for the rest of the story is believable. Oh, and another story similar to this one is about TWO girls that fall into Middle Earth and in love with Uruk-Hai. It’s called Misfire of Epic Proportions and it is by the Zoop, a author who is quite good at this sort of thing.

Anyway, I hope the quality continues as I read. It is excellent so far and I’m hooked.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2019
I love this! A believable OC! YAY!
SillyKatja chapter 19 . 10/14/2018
I loved this story from beginning till the end, and honestly, the ending gave me the chills. So worth the read, because as much as I like the typical American "and they lived happily ever after"-ending, a good tragedy will always trump a happy story (e.g. Romeo and Juliet, the Iliad, Hamlet and so on).
bananabomber123 chapter 1 . 9/13/2018
That was a truly awful ending.
Frozen862 chapter 19 . 7/24/2018
This is a really shity story.
GreenBelleWalker chapter 1 . 6/15/2018
just came across this gem. can't believe I missed it. fantastic writing. a beautiful story of love and hardship that left me in tears. now on to read the sequel I think.
Namikaze Soul chapter 19 . 6/10/2018
DO NOT READ THE REVIEWS BEFORE FINISHING THE STORY, A BITTER TROLL DIDNT GET THEIR WAY SO THEY DECIDED TO SPOIL IT FOR EVERYONE AND BE HORRIBLE TO THE AUTHOR ABOUT IT. CLEARLY WE ARE DEALING WITH SOME GRADE A MIDDLE SCHOOL 12 YEAR OLD SCUM.

As for the story itself, brilliant! I almost didn't read it but I'm so glad I did! You got me with that ending I was shouting at you! I love how you changed so much and you had me rooting for people I wouldn't have before, of all the lotr fics I have read this is definitely the most unique. I'm totally in love!
MaiWishes chapter 1 . 5/30/2018
If youre going to read this be prepared for the sorry ending which Im warning you now is a complete waste of your time. The heroine improves nothing on Middle Earth, Angmar dies completely pointlessly, she's raped by Sauron repeatedly until she hates him so much she sacrifices herself to kill him just for him to return. The End.
MaiWishes chapter 19 . 5/30/2018
Fuck you for wasting my time.
MaiWishes chapter 18 . 5/30/2018
What the actual fuck is this chapter. Why did you try to go all hard core at the end changing the whole tone? This turned into a pointless story real fast.