Reviews for It Was Not Me, It Was My Evil Twin
Mennie chapter 7 . 12/31/2006
But it's not over is it? Severus and Hermione end up together don't they! Don't tell me it's over! I have enjoyed this story immensely. I really hope you continue. Excellent work!
lil' duck chapter 7 . 12/31/2006
Are you trying to kill me?

The sad part is that, even with this evil end for this chapter, I enjoyed it. What is wrong with me?

Please update soon!

Happy New Year!
septentrion chapter 7 . 12/31/2006
You'd better update this very soon. I'm now feeling Hermione's distress, you have to make it right!
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 11/28/2006
Severus may as well buy the ring now. It will look much nicer on Hermione's finger than through his nose. Empires have fallen from Hermione's plans before (well, Voldie was thinking of one, now wasn't he?). Snape doesn't stand a chance-especially with a significant part of him already thinking that it's a really great idea.
daemonfamiliar chapter 6 . 11/26/2006
I love this story, and I look forward to finding out what Hermione is plotting.
Valour01 chapter 6 . 11/20/2006
What fun to read. I look forward to your next chapter. It is a great story.

Natsuyori chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
*grins* can i have a bagel too?
ZoZo19 chapter 5 . 10/12/2006
Hello it has been a while since i have read any fanfics so i looked you up to see if you have written anything else.

I really love this fan fic. keep up the good work. i love the title of this story, it made me laugh when i read it. i cant wait until you update again
notwritten chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
good
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
Excellent chapter. Say, I've dealt with that bureaucracy! In the US it's called the Department of Motor Vehicles...

And given the way book 6 ran, it wouldn't surprise me if Harry and Ron drifted away once they had to do their own homework (it seems that's half the reason Won-Won left Lavender to begin with, if you ask me).

I love how Snape can be grumpy and concerned at the same time. That's an earth sign for you!
daemonfamiliar chapter 5 . 9/27/2006
I really like your story so far! I look forward to reading more.
DarkFlame chapter 4 . 9/9/2006
I love it, pease up-date soon.
poisonruby chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
Brilliant!

It's great to see someone write deep and realistic S.S. stories without making him either completely bitter and twisted, or suddenly transformed into saweet and understanding.
Gunsei chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
A very cute hilarious story.
Natsuyori chapter 4 . 9/6/2006