Reviews for Reunions
Aslook chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
What happens next? You've let us on a cliffhanger! I'm dying to know! Update soon please!
The Groovy Fish chapter 11 . 12/17/2006
Scary!Teeth Cahttering. Nail Bitting and all that Jazz!
brmngirl chapter 11 . 11/7/2006
I agree with you about the blue suit. I son't think blue is his color. He should stick with the brown one. I want him back in brown. Great story. I really like this and I hope you update soon. Laterz
Scout Girl chapter 11 . 11/5/2006
No your totally right with the Eight Doctor's, wonderful book. And wonderful Story.

SG
Eponine McBall chapter 11 . 11/5/2006
"It seems your latest companion isn't your companion anymore"
Lady Eivel chapter 10 . 9/20/2006
I hate the blue suit- the brown one was way better.

What does the Master look like? And why did Rose scream? Update! Update!
timano chapter 10 . 9/18/2006
Intriguing story-I will admit the revelation of the Master didn't suggest itself to me until midway through chapter 10. (I was expecting it to be Adric. The Master's far more likely though, anyway.)

10 out of 10 stars. More, please?
AmareFortis chapter 10 . 8/26/2006
yeay an update!

and omg the radioactive crappy suit? yes unfortunately i saw it...

HORRIFC

and the companion looks like she came straight out of terminator the movie hahaha

o n eroll remeber i told u long ago i was gonna start a story? well i did! and i just finished it, i would love it if you could read it and review the chapters tellin me what you think of it!

ty and wonderful chapter as always!
Soap Sudd chapter 9 . 7/26/2006
fab fab fabity fab!

brill because

1. i love Ace

2. I love Rose (sniff)

3. i love the jackets!

keep writing
Angel and Muse chapter 9 . 7/18/2006
Not half bad! Please update soon!
The Groovy Fish chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
Good, I haven't read any stories in a long time!I like it, so EMOTIONAL! Did I spell that right? I did? I DID! YAY! Well...umm..yes,er...Oh yer! Your ganna be in one of my Stories YAY!
Something-French-Sounding chapter 9 . 6/26/2006
A cliff *pouts* Oh, well.
SPRX4 chapter 9 . 6/25/2006
oh!

I like fanfics about Ace, she was my favorite, never settles down eh?

She seemed ok in the Tardis! lol
Redtail53 chapter 8 . 6/21/2006
IT'S THE MASTER! ISN'T IT? THE MASTER?

Anyway, but my reasoning for thinking it's The Master, is...

1. He hates the Doctor

2. The "Dematerialization Coloum" (Or however it's spelled) because, to my knowlege, only the Time Lords had that sort of tech.

3. I can't of anyone else it could be

If I'm right, say so.

If not feel free to chuck a fish at me, and I just say that this story is wonderful and I'm looingd forward to more chapters.

-Tioga
Something-French-Sounding chapter 8 . 6/20/2006
I don't hold the short chapter against you. I get a sadistic pleasure out of doing it myself.