Reviews for It All Comes Down To Time
A most excellent tale! I loved every bit of it! Thank you for sharing!
Kyprioth chapter 8 . 2/27
Alright I give up...your characters go from zero to 60 in 2.5 seconds when angered. Don't listen to reason like a good syltherin should, and fall in love (...cough...lust...cough...) so quickly it makes my head spin. I was willing to read it for the smutty depictions of Snape and Herminone and ignore the instalove until you made a hash of skipping the very real time travel angst and going for pure fabrication. I am honestly confused about the inhuman level of hormones that tend to lead them straight off a cliff. I mean, yeah they spar verbally, and that held my attention for a while, but they haven't actually talked... ever, and then swear their love? I stopped when I saw you setting up Herminone in the most obvious pitfall known to woman.
You have a solid base to your writing, but the plot and human interaction...needs work.
May the muses favor you,
-Kip
Claude Amelia Song chapter 19 . 11/24/2016
I have read them, I admit I cheated. I have chapter one than ten , then eleven... They are brilliant as I suspected.
Claude Amelia Song chapter 20 . 11/24/2016
I have read the epilogue and I knew this story was good I knew I liked that moment. I have bread this chaoter and I realized that I love it. It is really good and I think you portrayed everyone well, especially Hermione, Severus and Harry. Now I will be going to read the first chapter and the second and the third until I get here again. Thank you for this story.
riskeybusiness chapter 21 . 4/30/2016
Was weary it'd be a standard time travel fic but it was so much more! Loved the storyline and the way you wrote snape while keeping him in character was great. Really enjoyed it all!
Lost in a magic realm chapter 21 . 4/25/2016
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
The progress between Severus and Hermione was neither to fast or to slow. They were both living up to their reputation as being stuborn.
Little Aiden sounds so adorable cute. :)

Draco were a bit flat in your story. Meaning... I did not understand, why he took that curse for Hermione. What reason did he have to do that?
I could understand Narcissa. She was a mother, and she cared about Snape. But Draco? Why did he do what he did?

Other than that it really was a great read. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
I hope, I haven't spoiled your story for other readers with my comments, because it is worth a read. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 3/12/2016
Great story!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Keep up this wonderful work
Fantomette34 chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
Merci pour cette superbe histoire !
J'ai adoré les relations entre Hermione et Severus, mais aussi les personnages de Remus et Narcissa...
Bravo pour votre travail de qualité et merci pour le partage !
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
I usually don't write negative but these last few chapters have been aggravating to say the least. Can you make their characters waffle anymore? I agree with one review that is like a abusive relationship and "our" Hermoine would never be that stupid or weak. Plus the dialogue has been atrocious. ...sorry, I truly enjoyed the first part but I'm finding it hard to continue.
DiMera13 chapter 21 . 9/17/2015
This was one of the most beautiful stories I have read so far...And the time traveling was indeed a welcome aspect as well as the return...pity we couldn't get Mr. Black's reaction unless I missed it some how..I was very impressed with Severus as a teen and an adult...I think you captured him quite well...keep up the good work both you and your beta...Ciao!
DiMera13 chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
The Magical womb was definitely a brilliant Idea...
kindaof1 chapter 21 . 7/1/2015
Crying like an idiot. I just finished and gah I hate that it's over. When the writing of my absolute favorite pairing ever Severus and Hermione (destined for each other) are written as superbly as this I find myself wishing that the writing would go on and on so that i would never have to leave their world. And your Severus Omgawd. I adore him.
Thank you so much for this gift.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 19 . 5/27/2015
god this story is so frustrating. it's so hard to keep reading GOD
Guest chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
This story is awesome. I usually stay away from time travel but there's only so many HG/SS in the world. The only thing is, every time Hermione thinks about how Remus is the only one who lives and finds true happiness my heart breaks just a little. Poor Teddy :(