Reviews for It All Comes Down To Time
riskeybusiness chapter 21 . 4/30
Was weary it'd be a standard time travel fic but it was so much more! Loved the storyline and the way you wrote snape while keeping him in character was great. Really enjoyed it all!
Lost in a magic realm chapter 21 . 4/25
Thank you for sharing this story with us.
The progress between Severus and Hermione was neither to fast or to slow. They were both living up to their reputation as being stuborn.
Little Aiden sounds so adorable cute. :)

Draco were a bit flat in your story. Meaning... I did not understand, why he took that curse for Hermione. What reason did he have to do that?
I could understand Narcissa. She was a mother, and she cared about Snape. But Draco? Why did he do what he did?

Other than that it really was a great read. Thank you for sharing this story with us.
I hope, I haven't spoiled your story for other readers with my comments, because it is worth a read. :)
Great story!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Keep up this wonderful work
Fantomette34 chapter 21 . 11/1/2015
Merci pour cette superbe histoire !
J'ai adoré les relations entre Hermione et Severus, mais aussi les personnages de Remus et Narcissa...
Bravo pour votre travail de qualité et merci pour le partage !
Guest chapter 17 . 9/21/2015
I usually don't write negative but these last few chapters have been aggravating to say the least. Can you make their characters waffle anymore? I agree with one review that is like a abusive relationship and "our" Hermoine would never be that stupid or weak. Plus the dialogue has been atrocious. ...sorry, I truly enjoyed the first part but I'm finding it hard to continue.
DiMera13 chapter 21 . 9/17/2015
This was one of the most beautiful stories I have read so far...And the time traveling was indeed a welcome aspect as well as the return...pity we couldn't get Mr. Black's reaction unless I missed it some how..I was very impressed with Severus as a teen and an adult...I think you captured him quite well...keep up the good work both you and your beta...Ciao!
DiMera13 chapter 12 . 9/17/2015
The Magical womb was definitely a brilliant Idea...
kindaof1 chapter 21 . 7/1/2015
Crying like an idiot. I just finished and gah I hate that it's over. When the writing of my absolute favorite pairing ever Severus and Hermione (destined for each other) are written as superbly as this I find myself wishing that the writing would go on and on so that i would never have to leave their world. And your Severus Omgawd. I adore him.
Thank you so much for this gift.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 19 . 5/27/2015
god this story is so frustrating. it's so hard to keep reading GOD
Guest chapter 9 . 4/23/2015
This story is awesome. I usually stay away from time travel but there's only so many HG/SS in the world. The only thing is, every time Hermione thinks about how Remus is the only one who lives and finds true happiness my heart breaks just a little. Poor Teddy :(
Kimmily chapter 21 . 3/26/2015
This was such a lovely story with a well thought out story line and as much information from the books involved as befitted the past she landed in. I am very greatfull to you for posting your story and having us readers enjoy your work.
Kimmily chapter 10 . 3/26/2015
How could he do that? THat was just horribly mean of him. I am very curious of what will happen. Up to this point I have enjoyed your story very much and was very pleased to see you have thought of all the possibilities - I mean- Slugghorn being the potion's professor and the Maurauder'S Map showing her real name and everything. It has been great up to this point. Let's see what else will happen to them.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/16/2015
normaj chapter 21 . 12/7/2014
Great story, enjoyed it immensely!