Reviews for Eternal Dance
Sarachan chapter 6 . 2/16
So there's no hope of this ever being updated since its been over 7 years. Well kudos for making me want more fic even if its dead.
jil chapter 6 . 7/30/2013
Please update soon. Like this fic. Very original.
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Amazing story! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! A 3 year hiatus is long enough, don't you think? This is awesome!
Ppleater chapter 6 . 8/16/2008
You left it off at the best part! 8O Very good!
Bluetiger chapter 6 . 5/24/2008
Wow, I really enjoyed reading this, well, right up until I realised that its almost two years since the last update. I know that your fic is now totally AU, and that there is no Toph etc, but I don't think that that really matters. What counts is that this is a really interesting idea, and it is developing into a truly great story (for some reason I get the impression that there may even be a little bit of Sokkla to come).

I hope that one day, you might have the inclination to return to this fic, I for one, would love to see it continue. :)
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 6 . 12/29/2007
This is interesting and well written! I LOVE IT!
Here To Annoy chapter 6 . 12/19/2006
Swet! XD I am VERY intrigued! I love the plot and your writing style is superb! I must stalk you, update soon!
firebendinghpchick chapter 6 . 9/23/2006
Wow! This story is amazing, you know what? I just love all your stories! I love the style in your writing as well! I cant wait for the next chapter.
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
Very Cool. I bectha Sokka is the Ocean Spirit Child, But anyhoo.

nice first chapter!
LilliesOfTheValley chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
AW SOKKA IS SO CUTE!

I'll be reviewing every chapter, cause, I like to do that!

Lils
Azula chapter 6 . 8/23/2006
Awesome story. I would have believed that it was a real episode.
InhIkka chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
O my god you HAVE to update!

PLeaz as quickly as you can i'm dying here!

:D
bansheeblue13 chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
that's very genuine and sweet...is this pairing Yue X Sokka?...I hope not...-_-
peacekeeperchuck chapter 6 . 7/18/2006
Interesting story, I can't wait to read the next part!
Catwarrior chapter 6 . 7/16/2006
well... that works. very interesting. sokka is so cute. it's cool to make him have spirit powers.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »