Reviews for The Remnant Sun at Daybreak
shiznats chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Extraordinary story! Hope you'll translate more on the future.
calis chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
very beautiful I know it's an old post but I just have to Review it ... MY fav.
PatientNumber10 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
yoh! where can I see the illustration? nice story btw. please reply. I really~~ want to see it!
forgettingriver chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
For illustrations, go to my homepage (available at my profile), search my blog entries by either translation or Faith, these old stories should come up with Nitro san's work in them.
duran chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
i like the story very much. its very rare to see anyone who would write about the past life between the priestess. however i am curious about the illustrations that are suppose to be in the story. is it possible if you could include the pictures in your profile or at least give the web's name on where i can find them? cuz its really annoying when you don't know which illustration belong to which.
Kagetori chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
hcked chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
God, this is so amazing. Thank you for translating this! ~Aloneness
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
Well, I feel smart. I read the other one without reading this one first. ; I've been missing out... Again, thank you for your hard work in translating. I only wish I could see the images. Does the author have other work?
xSojix chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
This story is amazing! Great job!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Just beautiful!

When you said a translation, its because this fanfic was japanese right? Thank you for give us this story.

And now, lets go to read the next part over M rate...
hotnot chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
I read this back at the Shoujo-Ai forum and I love it now just as much as I did then, thank you for translating it.
Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
This story is truly AMAZING! I have always wanted to read a story that delved into the past life of Chikane and Himeko and Faith did a Magnificant job and you did a great one translating-

I loved every minute of reading this chapter and I saw all of the connections to their next all did a simply amazing job!

Till Next Time,