Reviews for The Solitary Moon Arching over the Sky
forgettingriver chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
dustinthewind, thank you for liking this story. "The broken string" comes after "The distant thunder" and was never finished. The distant thunder would by any means more likely to be translated before "The broken string", although that is still not very likely... it is at least 4 times longer than these 2 chapter combined. You can try search/label/translation for some more related stuff.
dustinthewind chapter 2 . 12/5/2011
i heard about this one fanfic called the broken string written by faith to i think? have you ever thought about translating that? pretty pretty PLEASE? i would love you forever... :)
dustinthewind chapter 2 . 11/6/2011
wow... i have to say this is definitly without a doubt my favourite fanfic EVER. this is the third time i've read this and i still get blown away... they shoudv'e put this in the anime! it would have made the anime ten TIMES better!
I - W I L L - L O V E - Y O U chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Very good.
Arrietti chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
My tears are pouring down from my eyes. The previous lives of the two Kannazuki prietesses were well written through this story. Thank you very much for translating such a masterpiece. I enjoy reading this very much. I have read many stories about those two past lives but this is the best one among everything else.

Truly wonderful
KAnuofseito chapter 2 . 7/22/2008
DreamShadower chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
It's interesting to see what people come up with for their previous lives. Very good story :D Though quite bittersweet, but it's how it has to be for them unfortunately ;
hcked chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
This made my heart wrench in sadness. It had captured the tragedy between the two perfectly. ~Aloneness
abi2006 chapter 2 . 4/20/2007
I immensely enjoyed your story! Thank you very much for translating (?) this story so that English readers can also catch a glimpse of this fiction. I like your style of writing. Kannazuki no Miko is a shoujoai, but it was created in such as way that it doesn't offend other readers.

This story deserves more audience and reviews. Ü
agosto-13 chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
oh...sugoi. totemo sugoi! this is the first story i read (well...the only) that centers on chikane and himeko's past life. very, very wonderfully written, translated, and illustrated (read this 's forum). three cheers for FaithKasume, Lethe and Nitro! :)

very good rendition of chikane's 'violation' of himeko. at least it just didn't seem that she did that for himeko to hate her enough to kill her. i like how FaithKasume explained that the sacrificial miko has to be a virgin, so it is accpetable that Hi-sama made love with Tsuki-sama but didn't allow the latter to do the same to her. very sneaky, and if i may add, a little bit selfish. *sigh* anyways, in the present, their roles were reversed, so...

hehehe...i really love this to pieces! :) please continue making quality KNM fics like this! :)

The.Hoppy chapter 2 . 7/5/2006
Wow. Oh wow... This story makes me feel like crying. It's so good, but so heart-wrenching. I'd hoped someone would write about their past lives, and here it is. I really appreciate your hard work in translating it.
xSojix chapter 2 . 4/30/2006
I really love this story. It's so touching and beautiful.
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I always what somebody to write a fanfic about their past life… but I never imagined something superb like this one. Congratulations for you and the original writer, both of you had my respect. You make me remember why I loved so much Kannaduki no Miko, Chikane & Himeko.

Two thumps up!
Thorn on a Rose chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Thank you all for this wonderful fanfic! I did enjoy reading this very much and the plot was so in tune with the original KnM that I am in awe-

Beautifully done!

Till Next Time,

Thorn on a Rose chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Again, simply amazing! The tender scene between the two mikos was beautiful but bittersweet- So now onto the fight and the destiny unknown.

Till Next Chapter,