Reviews for Abnormality
TheMellowMidnight chapter 7 . 5/22/2014
I genuinely would like to thank you, for your piece I applaud. You write really good fan fiction, words cannot describe how grateful I am.

Giggles, now allow me to cut the formality.

Im a sucker for bonding relationship stories, it just saddens me that romance tend to get: too used or misused. Im greatly annoyed that most the fan fictions tend to leer away from the plot, the continuity, and insert lovey dovey relationships. That in itself is not wrong, but like I said it tends to get misused and becomes filler, distracting the readers from the main story.

What saddens me even more is that out of the 900 Castlevania fanfics, most tend to focus on romance. One has to search very hard to find a well written story that isn't focused on character relationships. But has instead character development in a relationship (platonic or romantic). What bothers me is that out of the 900 fanfics, there are only 19 stories featuring father and son relationships!? That's not even one percent. I do acknowledge that Castlevania is a series in it's franchise... But still!...

End. Heh, sorry for ranting, but I just want you to know. That there are out there who would plow through fanfics in search for an exceptional one.

The only thing I could give you now is my praise. My praise may not be enough, but it's all I could offer. Thank you once again. (o)
SuperiorDimwit chapter 7 . 5/26/2011
I just... can't get this story out of my head. Frankly. It twisted my heart and it hurt good, if you know what I mean. I'm a sucker for this kind of story, but it's rare to find one so... painfully wonderful. It will linger in the innermost chambers of my heart like a very precious, very sharp-edged jewel. Thank you.
WaffleChocobo chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
Aweosm love it hope to see more sooon!
Alustriel Silverhand chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Oh, this is really fantastic description and characterization. Generally you can't find something that hast both, but this does. Sorry couldn't comment earlier, my other account's not working so I had to use this one. But I'll definitely read more!
James Birdsong chapter 7 . 11/18/2009
Cool. Good.
NickelS chapter 7 . 6/8/2009
Magnifique!

I loved the characterization and great usage of the little girl, I had no idea what was coming. Very very well done. Thank you!
JC chapter 7 . 3/6/2009
very good fic.

Another look into the relationship between Dracula and his son.

I really like it.

Cheers! :D
Kitala chapter 7 . 2/4/2009
I just have to say- I ADORED this story! It was a very original plotline, and one that had me guessing every step of the way (and developing theories, too). Adrian was portrayed wonderfully, realistically, and perfectly in character, as was Dracula.

By the end I felt very sorry for Adrian, but also for Dracula to make that decision, as nonchalant as it may have seemed you never know quite what he might be thinking if one goes more in depth in to his character. I can't wait to see any other works you might come up with!
Pixie Shtick chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
No! It can't be over so soon. I'll miss reading it too much. It was good though, in case you were wondering.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
That was a perfect ending. I particularly loved those last few lines. It was just great. Everyone was so in character...as appropriate for each situation, of course. This was great! I really loved it!
koholint chapter 7 . 1/31/2009
Well that ending was... quite sudden! I expected another chapter until I saw the word 'Fin' staring back at me from the page. You have a very... interesting method of ending stories. It is neat to leave a few questions unanswered, although I do still feel that another chapter is in order. Of course, it is over and I understand, but I am very surprised that it is already over.

Nice work on this; I enjoyed your story and I very much like your writing style. Keep it up. :)
Pixie Shtick chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
Another beautiful chapter. Love the creepiness.
Female Heero Yuy chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
I forgot about this story, it's awesome. Keep up the good work.
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 6 . 1/28/2009
That was a great chapter! You had Dracula in perfect character! I loved the exchange between him and Vengence...an I kept picture Joker's grins on the dead kids' faces. Grea chapter, really, I loved it!
Arystar Crowley chapter 5 . 1/22/2009
I applaud your ability to paint a story in my mind.