Reviews for Step Together
Heaven Sends chapter 9 . 6/2/2008
I really enjoyed this story. I'm not sure if it's done yet but either way, I think it's great. I love seeing Sara and Grissom in these domestic settings that we will never get to see on the show. Thanks.
urabadinfluence chapter 9 . 5/8/2008
very cut4e story..I think you need dto go on with it!
jenstog chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Oh I see how it is... so you DO have a second part to Fix, but it's unfinished! Well, I'll continue to read these first 9 chapters and then hound you weekly til you start writing again. Oh yes- you wanted input, you got it! You see- I've slacked off my writing lately and focused on my first pleasure of reading- so I'm all about making sure people still around finish their stories :)
WhiteWingeDove chapter 9 . 12/5/2007
I really love this story so far. It's very cute and funny. It'd be great if you would start this up again, but if you don't I completely understand. I'm the queen of stopping midway through a story. Sometimes you just get writer's block or don't know how to continue. Either way this has been great so far. I'll put it on my story alert list...just in case. ;)
WhiteWingeDove chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
That was hilarious. And I loved Gris' response to Nick:

"It was nice of Luna to let us borrow it but I missed most of it, Sara’s quite the distraction."

I would have loved to see Catherine's face!
WhiteWingeDove chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Haha. That was a funny chapter, and so cute. That so sounds like a conversation Gris and Sara would be having.
toothchick chapter 9 . 11/22/2007
I think that this is fantastic! But-I need more! I would love to see this continue. Will you PLEASE come back to this and write more?

I read all of the Fix & all 9 chapters of this story, and I was so caught up that I didn't review before now-(sorry). I just wanted to let you know that the chapter about the -funk stuff was a total riot!

PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY!
The Smoose chapter 9 . 5/17/2007
this story rocks! keep up the good work dude!
ayesha-s chapter 9 . 4/19/2007
omg this is an amazing story, hope to see more soon!
Guin chapter 9 . 2/26/2007
Really lovely one this! Waiting expectantly for the next installment! I really do feel that you get their personalities perfectly, it's a huge pleasure reading you stuff. You're very talented. Keep it up!
redlace76 chapter 9 . 2/20/2007
Another triumph... wonderful... It is so well done... thanks for sharing your talent...

Moving on to the next fic... ;)
redlace76 chapter 2 . 2/20/2007
I usually wait until the end of a fic to review... but I could not resist... this whole "man funk" thing... omg...lmao... my best friend and I call it "man stuff"... She lives in the country and I go spend weekends with her now and then... when we pile up in her bed to watch movies I always make sure she is on her husband's side so I can avoid his "man stuff". (Ya know... not disgusting, but just... "epithelials" lol).

Excellent fic so far... once again... so true to character... I could picture so clearly this conversation between these two...be back at the end! ;)
TyriaT chapter 9 . 2/13/2007
This story along with the previous one are excellent. I really enjoyed reading them both. But as I was looking through your author page, I noticed this is the only one without "complete" attached to it. Are you thinking of adding more, or is this the end?
Piper135 chapter 9 . 1/20/2007
Loving this story! i loved 'Fix' too!

Please tell me you are planning to finish this sometime?

I can wait! However long it takes!

:D