Reviews for Indelible
Ryuko DragonHalf chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
Oh wow... the first word I think of is "poignant", and the rest are random gibber-words a fangirl babbles when she loves a fanfic. XD So sweet and insightful! Way to go!
saNuThGu chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
I'll review! that was great! I love your storys! sort of angst what I am I saying! not sort of angst alot of angst! thats why I read them. YOU ROCK! BROWNIES!
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
A VERY deep fic, very well written and in a way it kinda overshadows the FOP movie "Channel Chasers since Timmy smiles when he sees the fish that replaced Cosmo and Wanda.

Invader Johnny Signing Off,
Gijinka Renamon chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
Wow... not bad... not bad at all... me likey.
Darkday Chaos chapter 1 . 5/10/2006
Wow. This is awesome. XD I was cracking up at the last bit. Grown-up Timmy thinking of fairies whnever he sees a maid outfit? Hahaha! I can just see it.

You did the characters very well. It's pretty cool when I can add the characters' voices to what I'm reading.

*Walks away smiling, humming the theme song*

"Timmy is an average kid that no one understands..."
Ranma Matsuri chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Very deep... I've wondered about that too. But maybe Wanda's discovery at the end is part of the answer.
Phan-wrighter chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Wow! That's really good! You certainly have a way with words, and the idea behind it is really well thought out and thought-provoking. Hurrah for you!
wintersday chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
cute! ur a brill writer!
Wanda Wish chapter 1 . 4/20/2006
Wow, this was a really lovely story. It covers the ideas you were starting to touch on in the last chapter of Wishful Thinking; does Godparenting make a difference, and does it have a point?

I love that your answer was yes. I knoew I like to think that in some way, the feelings of godparents are still in the child, even if the memories aren't. Great story, and now an addtion to my faves.
Venus chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
I really liked this. Some of Cosmo's dialogue may have been a little too eloquent for him, but i liked this story regardless.
Indecisive Mind chapter 1 . 4/19/2006
Wow, you did a good job with this story. I really like the summary, and your writing style is awesome!