Reviews for A Beer
sams1ra chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
That's telling him Dean! Go you! *G* Aw…. Sammy had a picture of Dean… Another great chapter, waiting for that last one now…
reading chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
I want to review, but I'm having a hard time getting beyond, "Guh." :)

Wonderfully, emotionally powerful. Dean's "You were too blind to see we were all drowning" and Sam's sudden realization of what that meant was staggering.

Loved the description of Dean finding the picture (and the picture itself) in Sam's study. I can't wait to find out what it means that Dean had "never been a part of everything." Because he WAS everything? Because Sam sees Dean as uniquely his? Something or someone set apart?

Hurry, please! :)
Mellaithwen chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
aww dude! lovely ending to the chapter and the following was awesome:

"Christ Sam, would you LISTEN to yourself," Dean roared suddenly, "That's my life, that's my world. You think Dad hears me. Dad doesn't hear anybody, Sam! You were just too damn blind to look around and see that we were all drowning!"

So excellent and aww such a great thing to have Dean say! Can't wait for the next chapter
thundever1 chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
great chap, please let Sam and Dean sort this out and find a way to at least keep in touch, please update soon
Winchesters-Shadow chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
dean can see the light! this was a great chapter, beautifully written (specially the last section). it was good to see that you had updated. keep up the good work - i love sam!
Rhesa chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
Wonderful, yet again. Can't wait for the final chapter
gordongirl18 chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
This is possibly the greatest story ever. I just found this story tonight and couldn't stop reading it. I love it! Please update soon. I completely felt Sam's dismay and even anguish. Great job defining characters.
Eternal Dragon101 chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
Hey, great story and great chapter. The last part of this chapter bought tears to my eyes- you have the relationship between the two down pat. Amazing story and I hope you update soon!

Flames Out

Dragon
emwonkuod chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
omg, that was beautiful...hurry up with the next chapter!
Anora chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
Oh my gosh.. I feel like its Christmas... three chapters in one day *.* Yep I have definitely died and gone to heaven... I wonder how Sam is going to react X)... Let alone Dean . Oh my...
geminigrl11 chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
A picture truly is worth a thousand words. And although I am not quite breathing a sigh of relief YET (cause these boys are stubborn bastards), I have such hope now. Hope that Dean understands - Sam truly means it. Has meant it, all along. Dean is his family, and there has to be a a way to make this work.

John-dear can go jump in the lake. But that's just my opinion. ;)
IheartPadalecki chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
Omg that was an amaazing chapter!
pinkphoenix1985 chapter 11 . 8/23/2006
wow- what a part!

you wrote a beautiful, moving and emotional moment describing the photo!

what? only one more part to go? I will be sad to see this fic finished!

update soon.
b taylor chapter 10 . 8/23/2006
Wow...I don't know how I missed ch 9 being updated, but just read that and 10. Well done. Oh, the underlying tension...man, you're doing a good job keeping it going.

Definitely eager to see where you're going and how it will end.

By the way, I liked the way you worked in the tape/cd conversation in ch 9, keeping it enough the same that it was like "Pilot", but altering it enough to fit into your universe. Nice.

Do please update again, soon. Thanks for writing and sharing.
Katie 452 chapter 10 . 8/23/2006
i LOVE this fic. i must admit i al most forgot about it though. update soon!
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »