Reviews for A Beer
adder574 chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
Great Story. I could really feel the emotion between Sam and Dean. Have you considered writing the sequel. I would love to see John's reaction when Dean shows up late. I would also love to read your interpretation of how John would react when he found out Dean was with Sam.
Penny chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
I don't usually enjoy AU stories but I totally adored this one and its prequel. This was wonderfully written and the "voice" of Sam and Dean seemed very true to character.

I would love to see you write another installment. One with Dean and his interaction with John. Maybe telling his dad about the wedding, etc., trying to mend someone elses fences and have his family back.

Anyway, thank you so so much for the hours of enjoyment that this has given me.
ItsaMiracle chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
Its over?..really...geez. well its been fun, even though you took FOREVER to get the chapters up, you never once disappointed us (well me anyway) on how amazing they were! It was a great story and I'll be looking foward to new stories in the future by you! You really are one of my favorite Authors here in this site, dispite your tardiness with the chapters!

Hey the brothers hugged!...FINALLY now all they need to do is hug in the show!...damn I think the sky will fall befor they do that..
Ster1 chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
I really loved the way you worked this-no easy fixes but at least a hopeful start. Sam understanding how his actions could have been interperted as rejection, Dean hurt but forgiving Sam because he missed him too. Wonderfully done! I really hope you keep writing in this fandom.
Lor chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
Oh this is great, I just read the whole thing, I loved the beginning at the bar. The Sam and Dean characterization...love it.

"You think a beer can fix this! You HUGGED me!"
corneroffandom chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
*chuckle-sob* So sweet. I'm glad you ended it happily P Now all we need is a hug on the show!1
Rhesa chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
What a truely wonderful story, it was moving, funny and real. You really know how to write these characters. I want so much more of this world. Please do a sequel or write more. and Im glad you didn't kill Jess coz you made her such a likeable character too. It would be great to see Dean at their wedding and perhaps more of the attempts to have Dean's hunting life interact with Sam's normal. To see Jess find out what they do/did. I guess I'd just love to have another chance to lose myself in this world you created. Anyway, thanks for the entertainment.
reading chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
AW! Wonderful end. Thank you for an amazing story.

I really loved your description of Dean's way of dealing with the "you can't make me look" on both Sam and John. John thinking he could plow through the look and Dean knowing that you couldn't-from experience not only with Sam, but also with his father.

I'll miss this story! :)
Liz Bach chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
Congratulations on finishing this up! We did have to wait, but once you started posting again, it was nice and rapid fire. ;) At any rate, I just loved the tension throughout this piece (I think I've said that before, but wanted to reiterate). I hate to think about Sam being selfish as all get out, since he's my favorite character, and I like to think he can do no wrong. But it's true, and I think you handled it really well.

I really liked your Dean and the way he interacted with and felt about Sam. I think we're all just dying for that hug to happen on the show... :D

You did a great job. Thanks for posting this story!

Liz
Anora chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
*sniffs* so cute... X) want sequal... Please?
thundever1 chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
great story, please write a sequal
TillyRose chapter 11 . 8/25/2006
o chills! lovin' it! Keep it up
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
Well, this is gonna get even more interesting. I love what you're doin'. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lils chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
Great chapter, as always. Please update again soon. This is one of the best Supernatural stories I've ever read.
KBecks87 chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
this fic is so good. you capture them so well, i am amazed.
349 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »