Reviews for A Beer
Lor chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
Oh this is great, I just read the whole thing, I loved the beginning at the bar. The Sam and Dean characterization...love it.

"You think a beer can fix this! You HUGGED me!"
corneroffandom chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
*chuckle-sob* So sweet. I'm glad you ended it happily P Now all we need is a hug on the show!1
Rhesa chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
What a truely wonderful story, it was moving, funny and real. You really know how to write these characters. I want so much more of this world. Please do a sequel or write more. and Im glad you didn't kill Jess coz you made her such a likeable character too. It would be great to see Dean at their wedding and perhaps more of the attempts to have Dean's hunting life interact with Sam's normal. To see Jess find out what they do/did. I guess I'd just love to have another chance to lose myself in this world you created. Anyway, thanks for the entertainment.
reading chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
AW! Wonderful end. Thank you for an amazing story.

I really loved your description of Dean's way of dealing with the "you can't make me look" on both Sam and John. John thinking he could plow through the look and Dean knowing that you couldn't-from experience not only with Sam, but also with his father.

I'll miss this story! :)
Liz Bach chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
Congratulations on finishing this up! We did have to wait, but once you started posting again, it was nice and rapid fire. ;) At any rate, I just loved the tension throughout this piece (I think I've said that before, but wanted to reiterate). I hate to think about Sam being selfish as all get out, since he's my favorite character, and I like to think he can do no wrong. But it's true, and I think you handled it really well.

I really liked your Dean and the way he interacted with and felt about Sam. I think we're all just dying for that hug to happen on the show... :D

You did a great job. Thanks for posting this story!

Liz
Anora chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
*sniffs* so cute... X) want sequal... Please?
thundever1 chapter 12 . 8/25/2006
great story, please write a sequal
TillyRose chapter 11 . 8/25/2006
o chills! lovin' it! Keep it up
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
Well, this is gonna get even more interesting. I love what you're doin'. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Lils chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
Great chapter, as always. Please update again soon. This is one of the best Supernatural stories I've ever read.
KBecks87 chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
this fic is so good. you capture them so well, i am amazed.
ItsaMiracle chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
*sniff sniff* that was touching, I liked it but wtf why did you leave it there? I want .MORE..yup looking forward to the next chapter!

Ohyea congrats for not waiting for the cows to come home to post another chapter! *two thumbs up*
sams1ra chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
That's telling him Dean! Go you! *G* Aw…. Sammy had a picture of Dean… Another great chapter, waiting for that last one now…
reading chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
I want to review, but I'm having a hard time getting beyond, "Guh." :)

Wonderfully, emotionally powerful. Dean's "You were too blind to see we were all drowning" and Sam's sudden realization of what that meant was staggering.

Loved the description of Dean finding the picture (and the picture itself) in Sam's study. I can't wait to find out what it means that Dean had "never been a part of everything." Because he WAS everything? Because Sam sees Dean as uniquely his? Something or someone set apart?

Hurry, please! :)
Mellaithwen chapter 11 . 8/24/2006
aww dude! lovely ending to the chapter and the following was awesome:

"Christ Sam, would you LISTEN to yourself," Dean roared suddenly, "That's my life, that's my world. You think Dad hears me. Dad doesn't hear anybody, Sam! You were just too damn blind to look around and see that we were all drowning!"

So excellent and aww such a great thing to have Dean say! Can't wait for the next chapter
345 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »